The1Commish

I want to create a 30 team Dynasty Baseball League

I am in a 32 team Dynasty Football League on RealitySportsOnline.com.  Its pretty good, but it does not support baseball.  Where is the best place to run a Dynasty Baseball League.  It needs to be able to handle year round capability including a rookie and FA draft.  Also an auction draft or salary caps would be nice.  Where does everyone do theirs at?

Also, I have a very good base starting from the Football league I am in.  Very confident it will be done if you want to leave your info if interested.  Just need to know where to begin.

• Like 1

I'd be interested in a 30 team dynasty baseball league if it is a money league with contracts; adds a lot of spice to the experience...   Fantrax would be my advice; has everything...

I have had a lot of feedback around the internet on this idea.  Please shoot me your email and I will invite you.  Gonna start working on it tonight so that it is set in place by next season.  Please, only serious inquiries.  It will be for money, just not sure how much to start out.  I have to play with Fantrax and see what it can handle and what I would need to do on my own

6 hours ago, ItIsWhatItIs270 said:

I'd be interested in a 30 team dynasty baseball league if it is a money league with contracts; adds a lot of spice to the experience...   Fantrax would be my advice; has everything...

Send me your info.  Just getting started.  

6 hours ago, SaBerMetRiX said:

If you create a $ league using Fantrax, I'd be happy to join too. 

I have created one. Gonna be $55 roughly for first year. Still plenty of teams available. Shoot me your email

• Like 1

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Teams left: Cubs, White Sox, Reds, Rockies, Angels, Dodgers, Brewers, Mets, Athletics, Pirates, Giants, Mariners, Cardinals

GroupMe app is mandatory for all who are in this league. This allows for speedy communication.  Still tinkering with rules and settings.  Learning process, but willing to share ideas and learn together.  Will be booted if you are not active.

1 hour ago, SaBerMetRiX said:

Dwyoon1@hotmail.com 

Dodgers please. 

Just noticed u wanted the Dodgers and I sent u the Athletics. I deleted u off the Athletics and resent u invite to take Dodgers. Please download the GroupMe app. Thanks

On 8/25/2017 at 2:55 PM, alex_v said:

15alexv15@gmail.com, Cubs please

Hey man, I sent that invite a few times but havent seen or heard from you.  Still interested?

On 8/26/2017 at 1:57 PM, The1Commish said:

UPDATE

TEAMS LEFT ARE 

White Sox

Reds

Rockies

Angels

Brewers

Mets 

Athletics

Pirates

Giants