dboong

Nerlens Noel 2017-2018 Season Outlook

11 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Drafted Noel and I cant wait until he is unleashed by Carlisle.

You ll wait for a long long time. Last year he played 22 mins per game and there were no harsh feelings. Unleashed could mean 15 mins this year. Powell looks really good as well and Dirk is not getting shut down. No idea how Noel sees the floor for enough minutes to make any difference.

1 minute ago, RipCity0 said:

You ll wait for a long long time. Last year he played 22 mins per game and there were no harsh feelings. Unleashed could mean 15 mins this year. Powell looks really good as well and Dirk is not getting shut down. No idea how Noel sees the floor for enough minutes to make any difference.

Look at what Nerlens Noel did 3 years ago 11.1ppg 8.1rpg 1..8apg 1.8spg 1.5bpg hes a hold.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Look at what Nerlens Noel did 3 years ago 11.1ppg 8.1rpg 1..8apg 1.8spg 1.5bpg hes a hold.

You should look at what Wade did 3 years ago. Must own!

Edited by RipCity0
  • Haha 4

Just now, RipCity0 said:

You should look at what Wade did years ago. Must own!

Have him rostered. I mean he was a beast in 2006 Finals.

• Like 1

hahaha I hate this, I wish they would just announce him shut down so we can move on and stop the torture

• Haha 1

I’ve had him stashed in the IR for a little over a month now. However I really can’t see where he can just receive 24 mins to be effective on a roster. Powell has been playing strong and I doubt there will be a Dirk shut down, but i do expect a mins reduction to Dirk. 

I'm stashing in my roster spot as well, just for the hell of it, but I'm not expecting anything.  But, if he does magically get some quality playing time, well... giddyup.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

I'm stashing in my roster spot as well, just for the hell of it, but I'm not expecting anything.  But, if he does magically get some quality playing time, well... giddyup.

I’m in the playoff hunt and I’m really hoping Noel can produce his old numbers. There’s been so many positive reports from Carlisle. 

With Mark Cuban openly stating that the Mavs should tank, I wonder if Nerlens will finally get some PT...stashing him in my IR spot to see if it comes true. I need exactly what his skillset gives and if he got consistent minutes in the 15-20 minute range I'd be ecstatic. Anything more than that is gravy.

• Like 1

I understand lack of excitement but looking at posts here seems like most of you would take a shot with Felicio rather then Noel.

I doubt there is someone on your wire with his upside if gets 25 minutes..

27 minutes ago, Kicker said:

I understand lack of excitement but looking at posts here seems like most of you would take a shot with Felicio rather then Noel.

I doubt there is someone on your wire with his upside if gets 25 minutes..

Well, Noel hasn't been healthy or consistent in like.. 2 years now? Isn't it normal? Babies who were born at that time are now using ipads lol

There's nobody left on the wire but scrubs. If Noel gets 20 minutes a game, he'll give you stock. The chances of him playing that much is slim BUT if he does, well..you just won the fantasy lottery 

• Like 2

This may come back and haunt me, but why would Dallas play him? He's an expiring contract and it's extremely unlikely that he'll re-sign. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ryanii said:

This may come back and haunt me, but why would Dallas play him? He's an expiring contract and it's extremely unlikely that he'll re-sign. 

AND they have Dwight Powell who is ballin' lately

Dallas not playing tonight....?

10 minutes ago, brosephd said:

he's playing tonight, if things change will pick up if not kicked to the curb til next season