The Caucasian Sensation

Chris Hogan 2017 Season Outlook

4 hours ago, zzphish02 said:

Anyone value Josh Gordon over Hogan at this point?

easily Josh. not even close 

5 hours ago, zzphish02 said:

Anyone value Josh Gordon over Hogan at this point?

Hard to say, haven't even seen Gordon play yet, but at this point in time Flash has more value just based on his availability. There is no guarantee Hogan comes back this season, but if you have him you may as well just hang onto him. I would rather have the promise of a healthy Chris Hogan than guys like Corey Davis or Dede Westbrook. Hogan plays with the GOAT qb and has shown he is a fantasy wr2 when healthy.

Edited by sakuraba216

On 11/29/2017 at 1:52 PM, Rs79 said:

my guess is that he got rid of those dumb bands when he got to the field.  he was not in pads, but had his helmet in hand per reports and was wearing gloves.  looks like he was going to be running routes and catching balls IMO.   my guess is he rehabs this week and back next week

1 hour ago, Rs79 said:

Hogan finally showed he is progressing this week.  No sling, began rehab work.

I say practice time ramps up next week. 

My guess is he is no doubt back Week 15 against a MUST win vs. Pitt to lock up home field in the playoffs.  Pats will need all hands on deck

Do you have any links regarding this? Would help the decision to hold a bit easier. 

2 hours ago, swaggyp said:

easily Josh. not even close 

Heck no. Would easily take Hogan for the fantasy playoffs. 

Come on Hogan, come back this week. With possible Gronk suspension incoming...this is the week we need you buddy.

It's such an eery situation. At least he's no longer in the sling, you figure he must be pretty close.

I think Brady was yelling at McDaniels "Where the F is Chris Hogan!  Give me back Chris Hogan!  I want to throw touchdowns to Chris Hogan!"

No Gronk this week = more targets for Hogan, if he plays.  When Gronk sat in week 5, Hogan saw season highs in targets (11) and catches (8), and caught a touchdown.

19 hours ago, MBarbarian said:

No Gronk this week = more targets for Hogan, if he plays.  When Gronk sat in week 5, Hogan saw season highs in targets (11) and catches (8), and caught a touchdown.

With JuJu now suspended, I need Hogan back badly this week.  Yet there is no news whatsoever on his status...

Yea I need hogan bad... I mean did this dude shatter into a million pieces? Lol 

Just hope he can get back this week or even Robert woods, I need something with juj out. 

13 minutes ago, LSUtiger said:

With JuJu now suspended, I need Hogan back badly this week.  Yet there is no news whatsoever on his status...

Yes, and there won't be until Sunday. 

belichick.gif

no incentive to bring him back this week, looks possible for next week but out this week

13 minutes ago, swaggyp said:

no incentive to bring him back this week, looks possible for next week but out this week

No incentive?  Maybe "winning"?  Gronk is out, Brady could use another target.   Miami hit Brady a TON two weeks ago.  He needs targets who can get open quick to reduce the risk of getting hit late....  

18 minutes ago, swaggyp said:

3 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

No incentive?  Maybe "winning"?  Gronk is out, Brady could use another target.   Miami hit Brady a TON two weeks ago.  He needs targets who can get open quick to reduce the risk of getting hit late....  

Agree. If he puts in a full week of practice, he will be active.

4 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

don't need hogan to win this game, will win with ease

5 hours ago, swaggyp said:

don't need hogan to win this game, will win with ease

Its not about winning. You want players to be in game shape for the playoffs. You can't just have a guy not play for two months then plug him in for a playoff game and not expect any rust. I think this is the week. If not he becomes droppable. 

20 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Its not about winning. You want players to be in game shape for the playoffs. You can't just have a guy not play for two months then plug him in for a playoff game and not expect any rust. I think this is the week. If not he becomes droppable. 

it's only  week 14. can play him 15 and 16

Edited by swaggyp

1 minute ago, swaggyp said:

it's only  week 14. can play him 15 and 16

It just becomes risky. Even this week if he plays its risky. Don't know the snap counts, don't know if he will get re-injured. The whole point is to at least be able to watch him for a week.

Gonna have to really read reports and tea leaves though. Nobody in the building is gonna give his status away and they play Mon night.

I wonder if I can get away with assuming one of Shepard and Hogan will play. I really don’t want to use up another roster spot.