The Caucasian Sensation

Chris Hogan 2017 Season Outlook

Man, if you are counting on Hogan tonight to win your matchup in the first round of playoffs then may the gods be with you and I hope Hogan has a monster game and comes through for you. Not only did you likely hold onto him for the past 5 weeks in the hopes he would return in time to make a difference, but you also likely benched safer options in place of him. All of this took massive fantasy balls, which I don't have so I commend you...

Mon, Dec 11

Chris Hogan (shoulder) is active for Monday night's Week 14 game against the Dolphins.

Advice: Dion Lewis (illness) and Stephon Gilmore (ankle) are also both active after all three were listed questionable. Hogan is expected to play "a lot" after missing the past several weeks with a shoulder issue. He should immediately be reinserted as a WR1 in fantasy lineups. Brandin Cooks remains one.

(Rotoworld.com)

Errr..... was anyone, at any point during the season, considering Chris Hogan a WR1?

Edited by atrium

So... a product of bad Brady and constant defensive pressure from Miami on the QB tonight I think. Looked like Hogan was in there on the majority of snaps per his usual work. Knowing the Patriots, they'll be back next week amped up and angry for a huge AFC showdown. I would think a big bounce back is in order for the whole offense. 

ima ride or die with him...traded mixon for him at the deadline. expecting angry brady to go off. 

Brady has been bad two weeks in a row now. And there saying he has some achiles soreness or whatever. Idk something doesn't feel right.

10 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

You guys feel comfortable enough to play him next week?

Nope.

10 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

You guys feel comfortable enough to play him next week?

nope, but I will prolly start him.

Not worried at all. Entire NE offense was off last night. Shootout incoming vs PIT.

2 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

Not worried at all. Entire NE offense was off last night. Shootout incoming vs PIT.

Was it off? Or just Brady not look right? Something is suspicious. He usually doesn't play bad two weeks in a row.

4 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Was it off? Or just Brady not look right? Something is suspicious. He usually doesn't play bad two weeks in a row.

Handsome Tom missed his buddy Gronk ^_^

Can you start Hogan with "ANY" confidence this week against Pittsburgh?  Obviously he had a total of 1 yard last week.

he also almost got a TD first week back from a serious shoulder injury, i think he'll be fine. Gronk back, hogan 2nd week back, angry brady...should be a fun game. hopefully he catches a TD. 

On 12/11/2017 at 4:30 AM, Savatage79 said:

Never doubt Hogan 

And in reality ..... 

Edited by jadakid

Chris Hogan (shoulder) remained "limited" in Thursday's practice.

Hogan avoided setbacks in his disappointing Week 14 return. He should be out there against the Steelers, and can be fired up as a WR3 for what profiles as a high-scoring game.

Dec 14 -

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patriots/2017/12/rob_gronkowski_out_to_pay_back_the_patriots_for_his_suspension

“All the while, wideout Chris Hogan returned from a four-game absence due to a shoulder injury that continued to bother him so badly that he dropped his arm in agony after attempting to block for Dion Lewis on a second-quarter screen pass.”

sh*t.....

Edited by Patsgofor6

2 hours ago, Patsgofor6 said:

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patriots/2017/12/rob_gronkowski_out_to_pay_back_the_patriots_for_his_suspension

“All the while, wideout Chris Hogan returned from a four-game absence due to a shoulder injury that continued to bother him so badly that he dropped his arm in agony after attempting to block for Dion Lewis on a second-quarter screen pass.”

sh*t.....

I am no longer an owner, but as a Pats fan I can assure you that Hogan is one tough SOB.