The Caucasian Sensation

Chris Hogan 2017 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, Patsgofor6 said:

If he is active, I may put him in my lineup, although wouldn’t feel great about it.   I wouldn’t base a decision solely on the Miami game.  Gronk makes a massive difference for this offense.  Without him, they could double Cooks and Hogan deep, which they did.  Cooks was s--- down too.  Hogan came close to a TD, just couldn’t get the second foot down in the end zone.  He’s also had 2 more  weeks to heal.  Even at less than 100%, he has TD potential bc Brady loves him in the red zone.  It really depends upon your other options.  I’m scrambling without AB.  

If your in deep leagues and you dont have great waiver options you could do worst. But I mean there has to be better options available. I wouldn't feel comfortable playing him at all. Gronk being back doesn't fix his shoulder.

Edited by StevenSC400

3 minutes ago, Patsgofor6 said:

If he is active, I may put him in my lineup, although wouldn’t feel great about it.   I wouldn’t base a decision solely on the Miami game.  Gronk makes a massive difference for this offense.  Without him, they could double Cooks and Hogan deep, which they did.  Cooks was s--- down too.  Hogan came close to a TD, just couldn’t get the second foot down in the end zone.  He’s also had 2 more  weeks to heal.  Even at less than 100%, he has TD potential bc Brady loves him in the red zone.  It really depends upon your other options.  I’m scrambling without AB.  

I'm trying to logically think through this, and it wouldn't make sense to exacerbate Hogan's shoulder any further when the Pats are already in the playoffs. Perhaps I'm just trying to rationalize my poor decisions...

I have Chris Hogan and I just plan to keep him on my bench until the end of the season.  He was AMAZING for the first half of the year, but after he got injured, he faded into Fantasy Irrelevance.  Next year, he'll be a WR3 because Edelman will be back.  

12 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

Patriots’ RB James White (ankle) and WR Chris Hogan (shoulder), both listed as questionable, are not expected to play Sunday against the Bills, per sources.

Unreal! So no Burkhead, White. Gilly, Lewis, and ?

As a Pats fan l, I’m happy that they want to make sure that he is 100% healthy for the playoffs.  As a fantasy owner who is totally f-ed at WR for championship week, I’m wiping away my tears.  It must have been a very severe separation.   Tate and Woods came back from what appeared to be similar injuries very quickly in comparison.  

On 12/24/2017 at 8:23 AM, Patsgofor6 said:

As a Pats fan l, I’m happy that they want to make sure that he is 100% healthy for the playoffs.  As a fantasy owner who is totally f-ed at WR for championship week, I’m wiping away my tears.  It must have been a very severe separation.   Tate and Woods came back from what appeared to be similar injuries very quickly in comparison.  

Still not sure Hogan is 100%, setback a month ago.