Sign in to follow this  
dino10k

Need 2 For Salary Cap League

20 team Dynasty salary cap league on Yahoo. 2nd season.

Houston Rockets - T Evans-I Whitehead-Korver-D Collison-Mbah A Moute-Winslow-M Gasol-Westbrook-Valanciunas-Muhammad-Ilyasova-McDermott-A Rivers.

LA Clippers - Lowry-McLemore-T Frazier-Pachulia-Aldridge-Horford-JHamilton-Favors-T Booker-Aminu-Ginobili-Ellington-Waiters.

Recommended league. Rulebook explains all. Not too complicated.

Leave email if interested. And which team.

Need 2 for this Salary Cap League. Don't let rosters fool you. Lots of free agents every year....... Up to 5 year contracts. 1 player a year and all others less than........ Fixed salary chart for top 160 players if you want to re-sign own players.

Daily line-up changes. Yahoo.

How can I convince anyone that this is a great league? I'm not the Commish. Just trying to help out here.

Why so many start up Dynasty Leagues? I know why. Most don't make it to year 3. Just delete the league and start over......You gotta have rules man.

Looking for 2 knowledgable owners for a long term league. This league should be around for years.

Still looking..........Rockets and Clippers rosters are listed above..........It's a "hard cap" league. You are not at a disadvantage like a lot of leagues where you join and take over a bad team.

I'm just participating in the league. Maybe join the league and read it there. If you don't like the league we can find another. 

Email address and I'll notify Commish. Maybe he can email rulebook to you.

I've always wanted to be in a dynasty. Email is webslinger48@yahoo.com.  Clippers, please.

Also, is there buy-in and how much?

Edited by webslinger48
question