Sign in to follow this  
PackerBacker555

Tevin Coleman could fetch ___ @ WR? 16 Team League- 100% WHIR

I am looking to get some WR depth and possibly am looking to move Coleman. He is currently slotted at my flex in a 16 teamer. 

What kind of WR can I expect to get back or target? 0.5 PPR. 

Thanks

Keep Coleman the dude is a beast and is part of the best running back duo in the league. 

6 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep Coleman the dude is a beast and is part of the best running back duo in the league. 

Yes, but my 2 starting WRs in a 16 team league are Hilton an Jeffery. I have R. Anderson and C. Patterson on the bench. I do have Doug Martin on the bench waiting to get back from the suspension. 

On top of the guys listed above I think Fitz may be a good target if the owner has solid WR depth and is interested in adding a high-upside stash (should Freeman go down) that will also fill in as a flex. 

Fitz went surprisingly late in my league as people seem to undervalue older WRs but I'm pretty high on him. 

Edited by Edgeraid

Agreed with the Snead, Parker, Crowder area.  I think Coleman has a ton of value and you'd need to get somebody like that to make it worth moving him.

I agree with all the targets mentioned. I would also suggest targeting the Freeman owner and maybe seeing if they may overpay a tad for the insurance 

1 hour ago, jsellers34065 said:

I agree with all the targets mentioned. I would also suggest targeting the Freeman owner and maybe seeing if they may overpay a tad for the insurance 

This

1 minute ago, Colonel Forbin said:

This

Do I keep Coleman? I have him in FLEX w/ Gurley and Cook at RB. Also have Martin and Smallwood. However, I have TY and Jeffery as starting Wr's. Would any of the above be better than Coleman?

i like coleman but if you can get a solid wr2 then you have to make the deal but i wouldnt force anything

id target kelvin and parker as i see them as high redzone guys which i view as better options in half ppr

id also take sanders and m bryant over coleman as well as tate

i dont know if i would move coleman for snead, diggs, thielan

Edited by colepenhagen

Go for any reasonable big targets first, the worst that can happen is they say no. Then go after lower ranked players.

I like Coleman and think he can be a stud of something happens to Freeman.  I wouldn't force a trade of him because he's a good flex, and you need that until Martin comes back.  I'm worried about T.Y. with Luck sidelined, so you could use another WR, but again, don't force it.  If you can get a Parker-type guy, I'd pull the trigger, but outside of that, probably not.

I would try to flip him to the Freeman owner as well. If not maybe you can get a Parker, Thielen, maybe even Coleman (CLE) I think this is year. I'm very high on Zay jones as well. Hope this helps. Thanks with mine.

If you do high ball first don't make it insulting lol