Sign in to follow this  
WhiteRob443

Anderson, Lee, Perriman, Smith, Amendola, or Wright? WHIR

Ok so pick top 2 to pickup, standard leauge

R.Anderson NYJ (I know the Keys, but they will probably have to throw a lot)

M.Lee  JAC (Jags, but he came along last year)

B.Perriman BAL

T.Smith PHI

D.Amendola NE

K.Wright CHI

Oof, tough.  

I like Smith, and I like Marquise Lee.  Those would be my picks.  I understand the thinking with Anderson, and he's looked decent.  But man, Jets.  

Perriman and Amendola are a hard no.  I like Kendall but I don't know enough about that offense or his place in it.  

I'd go with Amendola. He will be filling in for Edelman most of the time. Kendall Wright could be an option but I wouldn't bank on him early. Same with Anderson but he might be worth stashing. Amendola is your go to if you for some reason need a must start already.

lol, no he won't.  Burkhead and Lewis are as likely to catch those passes as Amendola.  

Belicheck and McDaniels are masters at changing their offense to circumstance and talent, Amendola isn't the talent.  

4 minutes ago, Mad_Jens said:

lol, no he won't.  Burkhead and Lewis are as likely to catch those passes as Amendola.  

Belicheck and McDaniels are masters at changing their offense to circumstance and talent, Amendola isn't the talent.  

If Amendola did not have the talent that is desired by the patriots, he would've been cut faster then Kony Ealy.

Amendola most certainly will attempt replace Edelmans role in the offense most of the time. 

don't think twice. Robby Anderson. Going to get a boat load of garbage time targets. Trust me, I'm a Jets fan, he's the real deal. Own him in 4/5 leagues currently

Danny A and it's not even close. He's Brady's WR2 this year and will have a solid year. 

55 minutes ago, Blasto95 said:

If Amendola did not have the talent that is desired by the patriots, he would've been cut faster then Kony Ealy.

Amendola most certainly will attempt replace Edelmans role in the offense most of the time. 

He has taken a pay cut to stay with the team every year he's been there.  Probably because he's so talented.  This is a team that had Jonas Gray run for 200 yards and 4 TDs in a game because it fit the gameplan... New England has always been volatile as a fantasy offense, and expecting Amendola to plug into Edelman's role when they have 4/5 better weapons is playing the Powerball.

Rush, I don't know you but with that many posts I'd expect better.  

Anderson number 1 by miles even though jets...  Close between Lee, Smith and Amendola...  Leaning towards Lee.

Thanks for mine!