esnipes7

$25 ESPN Fantasy Hockey League

Hey everyone,

I am running a fantasy hockey league on ESPN.  The $25 will be paid on LeagueSafe.  The league is currently setup for 8 people but I will expand to 10 if needed.  We currently have 4 people in the league already.  The draft is scheduled for September 28th at 8PMET.  Please leave your email if you are interested. 

Thanks,

Here is the link to the league: http://games.espn.com/fhl/leagueoffice?leagueId=57389&seasonId=2018

Edited by esnipes7

Sent the email. We will probably have second get their money back and 1st wins the rest. 

Still looking for more owners!

thanks,

Hey bud I'm looking to fill my ESPN league out. We are running through Leaguesafe.$30 entry fee. Are you Interested in merging with us I'll put you all in same div. And give you half ownership of League. 

Edited by Billy#89

I am interested in a team if you still have room or if you expand to 10 team. Very active owner. Thanks Mike.

Mikero7@gmail.com

Sent invites to both.  Still looking for some more owners.  1 more for 8-man league and 3 more for a 10-man league. Leave email if interested.  Active owners who will pay, only.

Hey is there still room for one more? I'd like to join.

And, yes, I want to pay.

biglapels@gmail.com

Edited by Dan Roy