FuzyLucker

COOK for HUNT ??? TRADE WHIR!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, c27 said:

you're such a fkng idiot you should not be competing in anything period. You just want someone to tell you what you WANT to hear.

Look man I really do appreciate ur help with my question but I don't deserve this kind of talk from u so please excuse urself from any further comments that u might feel obligated to contribute. Thank You

Just now, FuzyLucker said:

Look man I really do appreciate ur help with my question but I don't deserve this kind of talk from u so please excuse urself from any further comments that u might feel obligated to contribute. Thank You

sthu. you're dismissed.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Going back to the Hunt sitch for a moment--doesn't anyone think it's weird that the Chiefs cut down to like 2 RBs and a fullback?

The Steelers released Knile Davis, and he seemed to thrive in Reid's offense when he was there.  I think there's a good chance the Chiefs bring him back in, and this becomes more of a committee than it was before Ware got hurt.

5 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

Going back to the Hunt sitch for a moment--doesn't anyone think it's weird that the Chiefs cut down to like 2 RBs and a fullback?

The Steelers released Knile Davis, and he seemed to thrive in Reid's offense when he was there.  I think there's a good chance the Chiefs bring him back in, and this becomes more of a committee than it was before Ware got hurt.

If O$weiler got resigned by Denver, anything is possible

Just now, c27 said:

If O$weiler got resigned by Denver, anything is possible

He did?  lol

Just now, weakkneeswilly said:

Julio and Cook. Really good stuff. Another reason why we play the game. 

What reason are you referring to?

Although I'm not one of them, most of my friends value OBJ over Julio.  I'm here with my friend now who is a physical therapist, and here's his reasoning...Julio previously fractured his fifth metatarsal, so he tends to pronate more in terminal stance, leading to more force in his 1st MTP… After a bunionectomy, sometimes the first ray extension can be limited, which may affect Julios ability to take off, cut and get  jump balls comfortably as the season goes on. So he says this may affect him more with than his 2013 situation (I don't fully buy it because a screw loose in the foot seems just as bad).  OBJ only had a low ankle eversion sprain (no surgery) and he will probably be playing in week one.

Ok whatever.  But I still value Julio more, based on a potential uptick in red zone targets...but let's call the WRs close.  So it comes down to Hunt and Cook, and it seems like a coin toss in your mind; there's arguments for both sides, but I do see your reasoning too, so do the trade.  I don't think it'll make or break either team, and it'll be fun for us to revisit, since most of us see it the other way.  Should be interesting.  Do it and have fun!

2 minutes ago, sess said:

Although I'm not one of them, most of my friends value OBJ over Julio.  I'm here with my friend now who is a physical therapist, and here's his reasoning...Julio previously fractured his fifth metatarsal, so he tends to pronate more in terminal stance, leading to more force in his 1st MTP… After a bunionectomy, sometimes the first ray extension can be limited, which may affect Julios ability to take off, cut and get  jump balls comfortably as the season goes on. So he says this may affect him more with than his 2013 situation (I don't fully buy it because a screw loose in the foot seems just as bad).  OBJ only had a low ankle eversion sprain (no surgery) and he will probably be playing in week one.

Ok whatever.  But I still value Julio more, based on a potential uptick in red zone targets...but let's call the WRs close.  So it comes down to Hunt and Cook, and it seems like a coin toss in your mind; there's arguments for both sides, but I do see your reasoning too, so do the trade.  I don't think it'll make or break either team, and it'll be fun for us to revisit, since most of us see it the other way.  Should be interesting.  Do it and have fun!

I'm here with my autistic cousin as we speak. He's running the numbers through his head as we speak. I'll get back to you as soon as.. uh..wait... one sec.....

yea he keeps pointing the guy's name that starts with a J.

Haha, me and your cousin are on the same page.  I like Julio too.  Give him a nice big hug to stimulate his deep proprioceptive sensory processing, because he's modulating well; his mental processing is the same as you and I.  Julio is my #1 receiver 

I like Julio over Odell and hunt over cook.

KC has produced the better backfield lately when their name isn't Adrian Peterson (disregarding last injury plagued season).

although if I had hunt I'd pick up west and if I had cook I'd grab Murray for sure.

2 hours ago, Axe Elf said:

Let say that no RBs are coming to KC then how do you feel about Hunt VS. Cook then?

Just now, FuzyLucker said:

Let say that no RBs are coming to KC then how do you feel about Hunt VS. Cook then?

The same as I do now.

If one DOES come in that could contribute to the committee, then I would like Hunt even less.

1 minute ago, Axe Elf said:

The same as I do now.

If one DOES come in that could contribute to the committee, then I would like Hunt even less.

So then I guess is you think my trade is no good right?

13 minutes ago, FuzyLucker said:

So then I guess is you think my trade is no good right?

I thought that was clear, but I guess I never said it explicitly.

My reaction was couched in terms of not understanding why everyone is so high on Hunt when they hadn't been as excited for Ware.

On 9/3/2017 at 2:08 AM, Bubbaganooosh said:

Sorry to barge in but I can't for the life of it figure out how to start a new topic on this forum!!  Please help  Thanks!!

If you're on mobile there's a big red button that says "Start new topic" when you're out at the subforum's directory.

Wonder what everyone thinks about this now? Not trying to say who was right or wrong but just after tonight's game did it change ur mind about your perception of Hunt?

5 minutes ago, FuzyLucker said:

Wonder what everyone thinks about this now? Not trying to say who was right or wrong but just after tonight's game did it change ur mind about your perception of Hunt?

Of course this has to change your perspective. Hunt looks like he has top 5-10 potential. Cook is still extremely unknown. Right now, Hunt is much more valuable.

I'll also say that I'm higher on OBJ than Julio, if not for the first few weeks because of OBJ's injury, then for the rest of the season. Julio was playing in Kyle Shanahan's offence and he inflates pretty much the stats of everyone he coordinates for (Hoyer and Barnidge in Cleveland, Everyone in Atl.). Now he's gone, and I see Julio fading back to being in the second tier of WR's with Aj Green and Dez Bryant, behind OBJ, Antonio Brown and maybe even Mike Evans.