pierre garcon

adam thielen

Jawuizz rodgers

theo riddick 

James white

mike wallace

arizona def

carson Palmer 

I think your RB situation is pretty weak for a 10 team league, so I would try to trade for another RB1 if possible. As long as Allen comes back strong then you are in good shape receiver wise. If this were my team I would be working hard to package up everybody under Graham on the list and pull off a couple 2 for 1s. Another option would be rolling with Palmer as your QB and trying to move Brady and some depth for a top tier RB. Good luck this season!!

In a 10 team league, you probably went QB too early. I most likely would have went with a RB in the 3rd. But I really can't argue with TB.

I'm sure you know this, but your running back situation needs to be addressed. I'm not sure who is on your waiver wire. But, you are pretty deep at WR and would be in a position to trade for a RB. I would try to see what the appetite for Allen is.

Once Martin comes back you're starting lineup is nice, but I'd try to make a trade for another RB. Like Terrance West, not too expensive but a number 1 on their team. Just something to give a little depth.

Yeah pick 25 is far too early for Brady, especially in a PPR. You could've easily nabbed a guy like Miller or Crowell there and been in much better shape at RB.

Edited by rigadoog

My advice would be to trade Brady for a RB in some sort of deal. People are high on him right now, so I think you could get a pretty good trade out of him. Additionally, I'm on the Keenan Allen hype train this year, as I think he's had bad luck with his injuries. Good luck!

Thanks for the help on mine. Like others, I think reaching for Brady and taking Graham within your first 5 picks led to some weakness at RB2. I would try to package some of your bench depth for a mid-to-late range RB2 like Montgomery, Anderson, Powell, Abdullah, etc. Or you could try to move Brady or Brady plus somebody like Garcon for Crowell, Cook, Hyde, or Miller.

Not bad, i probably wouldn't have gone with Brady in the 3rd round but he's still a top QB. I think you should defintley try to package some of your players for another RB, because other than Gordon its pretty weak. I like Bryant a lot, not sold on Allen but if he comes back he will be good. Overall, solid team. Good WR's but i'd try to get one more solid RB