Jonathan Williams

Jordan Matthews

Britt

Doctson

Hooper

BillsD

Bills kicker 

?? 

not sure you know what you are talking about bob....

in another post a few hours ago you said some owner dealt you big ben and jordy for hopkins and AP.....

why are they not on your team then in this brand new post?

lol

Guess I was right after all--he's not getting Jordy.

Edited by Axe Elf

2 minutes ago, warningtrackpower said:

I would get rid of the extra kicker and defense on your bench.

Better to invest in a QB or two until/if Luck returns that are not named Cutler. What QBs are on the wire?

Rosters have to be set that way

3 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

lol

Guess I was right after all--he's not getting Jordy.

Thanks for the actual input

Just now, bob3285 said:

Thanks for the actual input

Thanks for filling the AC Forum with desperate pleas for attention.

4 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

?? 

not sure you know what you are talking about bob....

in another post a few hours ago you said some owner dealt you big ben and jordy for hopkins and AP.....

why are they not on your team then in this brand new post?

Could easily be a different league he was asking about....

As for this team, Luck is the first possible issue. He may come back fully healthy and return to his old fantasy relevant self, but if that doesn't happen, I'm not sure I would trust Cutler as my back up QB.

I think McCoy and Hyde will both put up solid numbers this season, bit beyond them, you don't have any real depth at RB (I don't think AP will be relevant this season personally.) Maybe look into acquiring another RB via trade, or let us know what's on your wire, and we will help you hunt down a lotto ticket.

I don't love your WR situation. Hopkins could be in for another rough season, and, although I love Bryant for his upside, I'm not sure I would trust him on my team to put up consistant WR2 numbers.

Gronk is Gronk so no upgrading needed. If you get off to a rough start this season and need to blow things up or patch holes, Gronk should net you a WR1 and a serviceable TE in return.

I think you have a couple of decent bench guys to get you through byes, though I would drop Bills D, and your second kicker for a few lotto tickets. Beat case scenario for your team would be McCoy trade rumors end up happening and then you have yourself a free RB1 in Williams.

Just my 2 cents....Good luck this season!

2 minutes ago, fatbob166 said:

As for this team, Luck is the first possible issue. He may come back fully healthy and return to his old fantasy relevant self, but if that doesn't happen, I'm not sure I would trust Cutler as my back up QB.

I think McCoy and Hyde will both put up solid numbers this season, bit beyond them, you don't have any real depth at RB (I don't think AP will be relevant this season personally.) Maybe look into acquiring another RB via trade, or let us know what's on your wire, and we will help you hunt down a lotto ticket.

I don't love your WR situation. Hopkins could be in for another rough season, and, although I love Bryant for his upside, I'm not sure I would trust him on my team to put up consistant WR2 numbers.

Gronk is Gronk so no upgrading needed. If you get off to a rough start this season and need to blow things up or patch holes, Gronk should net you a WR1 and a serviceable TE in return.

I think you have a couple of decent bench guys to get you through byes, though I would drop Bills D, and your second kicker for a few lotto tickets. Beat case scenario for your team would be McCoy trade rumors end up happening and then you have yourself a free RB1 in Williams.

NO, it was not another team he was talking about...he posted the EXACT same team in both questions...

1 minute ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

NO, it was not another team he was talking about...he posted the EXACT same team in both questions...

I clearly said it was vetoed

1 minute ago, bob3285 said:

Don't like Powell ?

I'm on my phone, and completely missed Powell. I'm actually very high on Powell this season, especially in PPR...

2 minutes ago, bob3285 said:

I clearly said it was vetoed

Sssshhhhhhh....Don't feed the trolls man

8 minutes ago, fatbob166 said:

he stated above he has to carry 2 kickers and 2 defenses

Just now, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

And I stated above that I'm on my phone just skimming through tryin' to help some brothas out...missed that part obv.

3 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

You've posted  multiple times without actual input 

I like the RBs outside of Powell and I don't really care for the WRs

why was that trade vetoed anyway?

Edited by bhawks489