Sign in to follow this  
the_dying_dream

2017 DST Sleeper Thread

Hey guys I couldn't find this anywhere. Who are your dst sleepers and why? I've been finding myself drafting giants or chargers. Chargers are under Bradley now and i could see the Giants as a top 5 dst. 

I agree the Giants are getting slept on big this year for some reason. I'm comfortable going in with them if I miss out on the top tier Ds. 

Keep an eye on the Lions. They made efforts to address the two biggest holes in their D from last season: LB and CB. They also recently freed up a decent amount of cap space to potentially add another piece to the D-line. My full confidence isn't there just yet but keep an eye out. If this comes together along with the ball control offense they employed last year they could be real solid. Don't forget they get CHI and MIN 2x each plus CLE, BAL and CIN. Just don't roll them out against PIT, GB, NO, ATL

Not sure the Eagles would be considered sleepers but the homer in my loves them this season. The pass rush has been beefed up even more. Rookie Barnett looks sick. Strong LB and S group. Addition of Darby at CB provides some real coverage help. Should be a turnover machine unit. And then there is the special teams value in return TDs.

Took the chargers in every league. They'll be the top DST. Every year a new defense comes out of nowhere. They seem to be primed. They are great in all three levels of the D.

Just now, montgrove said:

Took the chargers in every league. They'll be the top DST. Every year a new defense comes out of nowhere. They seem to be primed. They are great in all three levels of the D.

perryman is hurt though

I think it’s the Packers if the secondary can stay healthy.  Turnovers should come in spades and Trevor Davis looks like the real deal returning punts. 

Jags. Also like Steelers a lot. Those are the two that I like most after the usual suspects.

Also agree with the Giants being slept on.