Sign in to follow this  
jsellers34065

Did I draft a dud? WHIR

12 Team PPR 

I'm not happy with this team. I went too WR heavy early and waiting on QB may have screwed me. I was waiting on Stafford or Mariota and they got grabbed as backups way too early... let me know what you think

QB - Rivers (12)

RB - Gurley (2) 

RB - Ingram (5) 

WR - A. Brown (1) 

WR - D. Thomas (3)

RB/WR - G. Tate (4)

TE - Rudolph (8)

FLEX - S. Watkins (6)

FLEX - T. West (7)

IDP - L. Collins (18)

D/ST - Steelers (16)

K - Prater (17)

BENCH:

Forte (9)

J. Matthews (10)

Zay Jones (11)

Marquise Lee (13) 

D'Onta Foreman (14) 

Wentz (15)

Sorry man, kind of a dud.  I like Rivers and Wentz at QB.  I think you're fine there.  If Foreman can be this years Jordan Howard you are set.

I don't think it is all that bad.  Rivers puts up points.  I do like Wentz as your backup though.  Personally, I could see him putting up better numbers than Rivers.  Getting Ingram in the 5th round for PPR I feel could be a steal.  I'm personally not sold on Gurley after last years dropoff, but he should still be able to get RB1 type numbers.

It's not terrible at all, you just need Gurley and Ingram to hit because you lack depth at RB.  Rivers should be fine at QB.

I don't think it's a bad team. I think you're ok with Rivers at QB, and Wentz has a chance to breakout.

My concern would be those flex and bench spots. Maybe Forte or one of the Buffalo WRs will become reliable as the year goes on, but I'd look on waivers to see if you can get some help. Wouldn't hesitate to cut Lee for a lottery ticket type of guy. Or deal Watkins if he has a big week against Indy.