Sign in to follow this  
rumblefish9

Dont drink and draft kids. Please rate my 10 team standard

In my drunken dumbness I ended up sending nelson and crowell for ajayi. 

Qb. luck, prescott

Rb. freeman, ajayi, hyde, montgomery, coleman, jammal williams, blount

Wr. hilton, parker, r matthews, kupp

Te. fleener

Dst. pats

K. indy

Def player. zach brown

Nelson as in Jordy Nelson? Ouch..

Sell Hyde or Montgomery to a RB needy team stat. You have 5 usable RBs as it stands, especially if it's PPR, but you really need help with your receivers. Hilton is not a WR1 without Luck. See if any of your league mates are Packers fans or exceptionally bullish on T-Mont as an RB1 this year. You may be able to land a nice WR in the Crabtree/Pryor/Fitzgerald/DT range. 

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, to make you feel better I took Nelson in my league at pick numb 11. I tried to talk myself out of it and couldn't ha ha.  So I guess where I am going with this, is everytime I draft him either in regular season or playoffs for the super bowl run ( another draft our group has when the actual NFL playoffs start), Nelson gets hurt. So I'm crossing my fingers for myself this yr having him not get hurt, but if he does you more than likely benefited from it. 

Next time slow down on the alcohol because I'm one of those guys that do the same thing and either over look a guy, or pretend it's a poker hand and take a chance and it back fires. Anyway I wish you the best.

Usually I promote drinking and drafting, but you got slaughtered in this case.

Good news is that since you have a lot of RB depth, you can trade either TyMont or Coleman for a WR upgrade. That would be my course of action.

Sadly ive been waiting for some positive feed back on the trade, But... clearly i doubt that will happen lol. back to the grind and make some sober moves. 

Thanks for the feedback people !! 

Edited by rumblefish9

Ouch buddy, hopefully the drunken mistake was supported with good alcohol. Thats about the only positive spin I could put on this trade. Good luck correcting.

5 minutes ago, rumblefish9 said:

Sadly ive been waiting for some positive feed back on the trade, But... clearly i doubt that will happen lol. back to the grind and make some sober moves. 

It's one of the best "worst" trades I've seen thus far this year?

Edited by Nyblazer11235