Sign in to follow this  
Bringer of rain

$25 NHL Survivor Pool

Hey everyone, I'm starting up a survivor league for the 2017-18 NHL Season. I know we're about 4 weeks away from tip-off but I wanted a large pot size so I'm starting to recruit from now.

I have about 5 years of experience organizing pools and fantasy leagues but with football and basketball, this will be my first time organizing a hockey pool. All of my leagues are well organized so although this is a first year pool, you can be assured that there will be no problems.

The rules of the game are you pick one team every Saturday without repeating a team. If the team you choose loses, you're eliminated (ties count as a win). The last one standing wins. You are allowed more than one entry (no max).

I will be using LeagueSafe to collect and pay money and we'll be using RunYourPool.com for the actual game.

I'm hoping to get the pot size to about $1000. If you're interested in signing up, please follow the following steps:

1) Sign up using the link below http://www.runyourpool.com/join/pool_info.cfm?id=78732&p=survivor

2) Pay using LeagueSafe https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3850977/sports-pools-guy-nhl-survivor

When you sign up, please email me at sportspoolsguy@gmail.com with the following:

1) Your team name on RunYourPool.com
2) Your email you paid with on LeagueSafe

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks!