dallastxd

$25 12Team PPR/ESPN Drafting Tonight at 10:30PM (EST) Leaguesafe/Need Players Ready by Tonight! Last Minute Drafters!

7 minutes ago, Jigsaw21 said:

I will join and pay.  But if the waivers aren't moved to FAAB by the time the draft starts, you can let an extra person take my spot and just refund me.      Is that cool ? 

LOL

Send me an invite. If you are not full, I will pay leaguesafe with an e-check as soon as I get home from work. (about 4:40 est) Thanks.

nimzox@yahoo.com

22 minutes ago, nate7244 said:

nathankolterjahn@gmail.com

Invite sent bud, league safe info is in the description of this topic. 

21 minutes ago, Colin408 said:

Colin2335@gmail.com

wont be home to pay or accept until 5 EST but I'm 100% good to go. 

I have your word so I will go by it, if not paid by then you'd have to be replaced. But I got you brother.

Invite sent bud, league safe info is in the description of this topic.

17 minutes ago, whyamiajetfan said:

t.kohler4242@gmail.com

Invite sent, League safe info in this topic on page 1  I'll post it for you if needed.

12 minutes ago, token 92 said:

Nickolascoker@gmail.com

Invite sent good sir, league safe info is in the topic on page 1, let me know if I need to repost it here.

17 minutes ago, Jigsaw21 said:

Cool. Thanks

He's laughing because a refund is not that easy and it takes time. I'd rather just wait and see because I have a feeling they aren't going to care about FAAB, it's up to you bud, I'd rather safe you the time and hassle if you aren't going to get what you want.

Just now, dallastxd said:

He's laughing because a refund is not that easy and it takes time. I'd rather just wait and see because I have a feeling they aren't going to care about FAAB, it's up to you bud, I'd rather safe you the time and hassle if you aren't going to get what you want.

Okay.    So can I get an invite and so I can pay?   $25 won't be a hassle for me to wait on.    

1 minute ago, Jigsaw21 said:

Okay.    So can I get an invite and so I can pay?   $25 won't be a hassle for me to wait on.    

What happens if the majority don't want FAAB? Would that still be an issue for you? Just want to make sure.

1 minute ago, dallastxd said:

I don't think he realizes the process it takes.

He does.     He just doesn't care how long it takes because it's only $25.    But in the end, he's asking if that's a fair arrangement to make between you and I because the only one stopping that from being done would be you. 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw21 said:

He does.     He just doesn't care how long it takes because it's only $25.    But in the end, he's asking if that's a fair arrangement to make between you and I because the only one stopping that from being done would be you. 

What's your e-mail so I can send you the invite bud. 

1 minute ago, dallastxd said:

What happens if the majority don't want FAAB? Would that still be an issue for you? Just want to make sure.

Yes.    Is issuing a refund too much of a hassle for you?     It won't be a hassle for me at all.