Sign in to follow this  
jmoney23

Huge Trade - How Did I Do - 100% WHIR

14 team, H2H re-draft league

Gave - Jordy Nelson/Joe Mixon

Get - Michael Thomas/Dalvin Cook

I needed another reliable RB and am a bit leary with Marvin Lewis how long it will take for Mixon to get the bulk of the carries (worried he could touches all year with Hill/Bernard).

My Team (before trade):

QB - Mariotta

RBs - CJA, Mixon, Martin, Je.Hill McFadden. Burkhead, Jamal Williams

WRs - Nelson, D.Bryant, A.Cooper, Ty. Williams, Jo. Brown

TE - Clay

D/ST - Streaming (currently Rams)

K - Sturgis

Edited by jmoney23

Nice job on the trade. I find it a little subjective, but in a redraft league, I'd rather have the younger potential Michael Thomas over Jordy. I can see him blowing up and really becoming a kick butt number 1 in New Orleans. Think there are more mouths to feed on Cincy's RB committee so I think Cook has more of a chance to be lead dog or have more carries. Good luck!

I actually think this is a pretty fair trade overall.  In fact you may have won this deal since there isn't much difference between M.Thomas and J. Nelson.  Where you actually really made out was swapping Joe Mixon for Dalvin Cook now don't get me wrong Mixon can  be a stud IF he can win the starting job.  But for now you need the RB that can start right away with Martin suspended and the uncertain McFadden scenario. Davlin Cook gives you the best chance to come out of the gate hot using him as one of your starting RB's.

Thanks for mine. 

I rate Nelson above Thomas and Mixon above Cook so I wouldn't have done it.  But I'm higher on Mixon than most so my guess is the consensus would be this is a fine trade.

I like Jordy over Thomas, but Cook over Mixon. Thomas could blow up in NO, but I prefer the known asset in Jordy. Cook has a clearer path to uncontested touches than Mixon tho, and is more likely to return early-season value.

It's largely a wash IMO and is a fine trade based on your personal preferences.

good job on the trade and I think Thomas could have a better year.  

I love Clay he won me a fantasy title last year