Sign in to follow this  
PackerBacker555

Trade advice 100% WHIR

Thinking of trading for Evan engram in a 16 team league. This is a deep league and I believe engram hype. I do have brate at tight end but lose him Week 1. Here are my current rbs

gurley

cook

t Coleman 

doug martin

smallwood

brieda

I also have Hilton, Jeffery, and Robbie anderson at wr. 

0.5 ppr. I think I can afford to trade Smallwood for a tight end. Jared Cook is my other. I think engram does well and I can capitalize on it before he breaks out. 

Any suggestions? The owner needs a qb and always needs depth at bench. 

Thanks

I'd be willing to trade Smallwood for Engram.  Not that having three TEs is a great plan necessarily but if you believe the hype, Engram will be better than the TEs you currently have.

Just now, Guchman said:

I'd be willing to trade Smallwood for Engram.  Not that having three TEs is a great plan necessarily but if you believe the hype, Engram will be better than the TEs you currently have.

I would then drop cook and keep the 2 te

If you really want Engram then I would trade Brieda.

Theres no bet that he will even secure the starting role this year. And if he does, Engram will be a top 10 TE by then

I agree with poster above. Breida is a lotto ticket at this point and if you really like engram I think its worth it. Smallwood would be the second option

Thanks for your help 

I do like Engram and in a 16 team league he should be on a roster. But trade for him? I'm not sure. 

I would try Breida first, and offer Jared Cook if he's interested. I'd be only a little bit worried that your Flex position might be weak with Martin out. At least Smallwood would be a possible option without needing an injury. But in the end, I don't think this trade will make or break your team. If you want Engram and you  are willing to part with smallwood, go for it.

3 minutes ago, Blasto95 said:

I do like Engram and in a 16 team league he should be on a roster. But trade for him? I'm not sure. 

I would try Breida first, and offer Jared Cook if he's interested. I'd be only a little bit worried that your Flex position might be weak with Martin out. At least Smallwood would be a possible option without needing an injury. But in the end, I don't think this trade will make or break your team. If you want Engram and you  are willing to part with smallwood, go for it.

Yes my flex is a tad weak but for a 16 team league, I will take tevin Coleman or Robby anderson there

I agree that trying Breida first would be a smart move.  If not, then possibly Smallwood, I just think he has the potential to do some work as a sleeper

Help with mine too please? :)

As a Niner fan, I'd say Breida is your best bet to trade. While Hyde has some injury concerns, there's been no real indication Breida will be getting that much run this season barring disaster. If you're high on Engram I'd say go for it