Crazycanto

Trevor Ariza 2017-2018 season outlook

1 hour ago, Mutill said:

What to think of this guy in a points league? I might be able to trade him for Tatum but I'm not sure if Ariza is expected to provide a better overall value. Since my league isn't a cat league, I don't care about steals or 3s.

Tatum has more upside, but keep in mind that Morris is back now, so his minutes might decrease. Trevor's role is solidified, and you know what you'll get from him. Consistency is really important in building a contender. He's not fun to own, but he doesn't hurt you in anything. Tatum is an unknown commodity at this point. So just keep this in mind. 

Ariza's last 4 games rank him at #48

Tatum's last 4 games rank him at #150 with Marcus Morris coming back.

• Like 1

Another decent line tonight. Four straight games in double figures (reasonable fg%'s for him) with a healthy serving of three's and steals. 

so is the ariza thread just going to be a thread that gets bumped when he has an off shooting night and owners b*tch and complain?

lets see what happens with cp3 coming back

This dude was on my wire at one point and I must have thought about adding him 5 times when he was hurt and I didn't make the add. 

frustrated luciano spalletti GIF by AS Roma

• Like 1

On 11/13/2017 at 7:11 PM, colepenhagen said:

so is the ariza thread just going to be a thread that gets bumped when he has an off shooting night and owners b*tch and complain?

Huck naw! Dude killed it tonight. Let's talk about that. 20/8/2, 1 stl, 5 treys, good percentages. That's why we hired this man.

On 11/14/2017 at 3:11 AM, colepenhagen said:

The guy finished top 40 the last 2 years, yet everyone wanted to drop him the first 6 games. With CP3 back, I expect more free open looks 

• Haha 1

He's balling right now. Thinking even more open looks once Paul is back 

Im not watching the game. Why doesnt he even have a turnover? Is he a ghost or something?

Edited by Xmantt

On 11/23/2017 at 1:58 AM, HerrMcKenzie said:

And I really got him of the wire, as someone dropped him for his first really bad games. Nice.

Me too! That's why you gotta stay patient! 

Well, well, well...look where his numbers are now, right back to around his career averages. He started off cold, but he's been top 30 the past 2 weeks. I dropped THJ after his slow start, but another owner did that with Ariza, so I made up for my mistake pretty nicely! With CP3 back, I think his numbers will increase. Boy are they fun to watch! They torched Denver in the 3rd last game. 

8 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Someone just dropped him in m league. I'm I missing something. Hasn't he been solid?

Solid, but it depends on your league and your build too I guess. His strengths have become redundant on my squad, so I'm trying to ship him off.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, #coco said:

Solid, but it depends on your league and your build too I guess. His strengths have become redundant on my squad, so I'm trying to ship him off.

Thanks. I have a punts assists steal, so he would be ideal, especially with his 3s and stls.

2 hours ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

What did you guys make of his game today? Still debating whether he is worth a waiver.

are you playing in a 6 team league? How can he be on waivers? 

26 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

are you playing in a 6 team league? How can he be on waivers? 

Not waivers, someone dropped him for some reason and he has not cleared yet. That is why I am asking if he is okay this year.

55 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Not waivers, someone dropped him for some reason and he has not cleared yet. That is why I am asking if he is okay this year.

I dont think hes okay this year.