Crazycanto

Trevor Ariza 2017-2018 season outlook

56 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Not waivers, someone dropped him for some reason and he has not cleared yet. That is why I am asking if he is okay this year.

Besides the fact that he is ranked #40 this year in 9cat, i dont think he is okay this year.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, dekciw_1 said:

Besides the fact that he is ranked #40 this year in 9cat, i dont think he is okay this year.

Thanks, I know the sarcasm was warranted, and I am not stupid or undermining his value. I was just surprised he was dropped in a very competitive league and wanted to hear the opinion of the people who own him. Burning your waiver claim is also an important decision. In any case, thank you. Sarcasm aside, your response helps.

Edited by ItaliaBBALL
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Thanks, I know the sarcasm was warranted, and I am not stupid or undermining his value. I was just surprised he was dropped in a very competitive league and wanted to hear the opinion of the people who own him. Burning your waiver claim is also an important decision. In any case, thank you. Sarcasm aside, your response helps.

The fact that someone dropped ariza and the fact that you have to ask if hes worth burning a waiver for him suggests to me that your league is not competitive...not one bit 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

He's just been so solid and steady. Even in his most recent "bad" game against LA he still had 3 steals and only 1 turnover. Very good glue guy and when he starts heating up a bit that will make him even more valuable. 

According to Rotoworld he’s “questionable” to play due to left foot contusion. Does anybody have any new update? So far there’s no GTD tag on him in yahoo. 

15 minutes ago, adithmuluk said:

According to Rotoworld he’s “questionable” to play due to left foot contusion. Does anybody have any new update? So far there’s no GTD tag on him in yahoo. 

Upgrade to probable as per rotoworld 

• Thanks 1

there's nothing quite like  watching a game with one of your players, and he throws up a 3quarter court buzzer beater that has no hope. 

Just hold the ******** ball Trevor, f---

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Quazza said:

there's nothing quite like  watching a game with one of your players, and he throws up a 3quarter court buzzer beater that has no hope. 

Just hold the ******** ball Trevor, f---

Decent start though. 5 rebounds at the half is nice. 

His minutes are decreasing, which is good for his ROS outlook. He needs rest. And he still had a decent line last night. The steals are there, and his # PT's have been steady all year. 

well if you're going to shoot 6/16 , I guess all 6 may as well be 3's

<3

6 minutes ago, JChan17 said:

Injured? Why he taken out a minute into playing 

Took a hard foul from Chriss and landed awkwardly. Looked like a hamstring. 

Trevor Ariza is headed to the locker room.

Ariza got hit with a hard foul via Marquese Chriss, was down on the floor for a bit, hit his free throws and then took a foul to go straight back to the locker room on the proceeding possession. He was able to walk off the court under his own power without much of a limp, so maybe he'll be able to get back out there. Stay tuned.

So what is wrong with Ariza?  I saw he didn't come back in for the rest of the half.  Is Prince Luc worth a pick up?  And yes I also just picked up Chriss this week too dam it