DerrickHenrysCleats

Giorgio Tavecchio 2017 Season Outlook

Raiders put Seabass on IR for the first six weeks Tavecchio will be kicking the rock in Oaktown.

On that offense certainly a better streaming option than any of the other ww kickers.

Giorgio Tavecchio? I saw the title and thought I was in the Soccer fantasy forum

Will he be taking free kicks and corners or just one of the two?  Totti is still taking the penalty kicks right?

His last organized "American" football was his senior year college in 2011 - CAL I believe. He's been AWOL since then until now.

He was nothing special.

College career hit 75% of his field goals. Nothing special. He's bounced around from practice squad to practice squad over the years. There's got to be better options than him.

5 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Raiders put Seabass on IR for the first six weeks Tavecchio will be kicking the rock in Oaktown.

On that offense certainly a better streaming option than any of the other ww kickers.

Your opinion is noted.

Did someone say Tavecchio? 

He's a buy-now before the price skyrockets, a lock to be the next Kareem Hunt

Hit two 52 yarders, a 43 yarder, and a 20 yard chip shot. The long field goals split the uprights down the middle. He looks good and I think he doesn't give the kicker job back to fat a** Sebastian.

1 minute ago, nk3323 said:

is  he worth a pickup as a regular starting kicker?   or just a streaming option?

He played one game so who knows if he will be a top 3 kicker which are really the only ones not to stream...

Plays on a monster enough offense to be good but he could come out this week and shank two fgs and an extra point...

I'm not jumping off my Younghoe yet but Sergio is another good option on a high powered offense....

I dropped Mcmanus for him. Oakland is going to live inside the Jets 40....He can miss 2 fgs and probably still end up with 10 points or more. Kickers can be streamed anyways, like most defenses. Just do it.

1 hour ago, nk3323 said:

is  he worth a pickup as a regular starting kicker?   or just a streaming option?

All kickers are "just a streaming option."