Sign in to follow this  
herse12345

Do I tank?

So I have both woodhead and David Johnson so I desperately need an rb. I am down 11 and he has Saints kicker and I have rudolf. It is PPR so I do have a small chance. I could bench him and get a high waiver priority and grab one of the top backs or play him and have a small shot at winning and I would move down to like 5 on waivers. 

Take the W man! I've always tried to win week 1 it sets you up nice to start the year. If DJ only misses 2-3 weeks you can find a viable replacement especially bc it's PPR. There are plenty of lesser Riddick's, Vereen's out there to get you by. Gotta think long term you will have DJ back for playoffs so you need every W you can get now.

Go for it. Maybe later in the year you contemplate this depending on the situation, but it's week one and everyone is tied for first. Why throw yourself to the bottom immediately?

2 hours ago, TuesdaymorningQB said:

You want to win every close game you can to make the playoffs. There is no one on the waivers right now good enough to be worth a loss over a win.

We not talkin bout practice here!