Crazycanto

Robert Covington 2017-2018 season outlook

Robert Covington scored seven points with seven rebounds, two assists and two 3-pointers against the Celtics on Friday.
It'll be bombs away for RoCo and he now has a whopping 17 attempts from deep in just 46 preseason minutes. Consequently, his field goal percentage is likely going to be brutal, but he's a threat to average over two treys and two steals per game. He's a great guy to pair with Russell Westbrook on a FG% punt team for standard H2H leagues. Oct 6 - 9:19 PM

Seems he is still going to get his shots. The spacing will be better this year than last, actually may work in his favor, efficiency wise. 

Lord delivers in NOT tanking my FG% tonight despite punting it this season. :D

I can't wait until one of his infamous slumps where his owner drops him and i can scoop him up like i usually do.

B)

• Like 2

RoboCov owners gonna sleep well tonight

13 minutes ago, DrFunkenstein13 said:

I didn't see the game, but I wonder if the Ben Simmons playmaking effect was finding him some nice open looks ...in any case, we are very pleased

I was watching here and there and saw most of his threes, I don't particularly remember them being wide open looks. I think he just got hot and locked in

1 hour ago, DLG10 said:

I can't wait until one of his infamous slumps where his owner drops him and i can scoop him up like i usually do.

B)

His infamous slumps are always in the beginning of the season for a couple months at a time before he ever puts a line like this up lol, hopefully he is more like the 2nd half of last year than the first half

all my fantasy instincts are telling me to not buy high, but i need the lord on my side. im considering offering ibaka and jaylen brown for RoCo. someone talk me off the ledge. 

2 hours ago, pdids911 said:

all my fantasy instincts are telling me to not buy high, but i need the lord on my side. im considering offering ibaka and jaylen brown for RoCo. someone talk me off the ledge. 

That's a hefty offer. Despite being a sniper he still got 7 rebounds and stocks...

Traded Jrue for this bum....

Playing the guy who now has Jrue.....

Feeling like it was a decent trade.....

Funny how my punt FG team has the best FG% in my league. Love the Cov! 

Edited by DZaak

19 hours ago, pdids911 said:

As a RoCo owner, I wouldn't take that offer.

after multi years of ownership , I sadly do not own thy Lord this season (yet )

But as a long time fan, wanted to swing buy and drop some love

• Like 2

Due to frequently punting assists and often punting FG when not doing so I have tons of stock in him.  I am but a humble servant beneath thy feet my Lord. 

• Like 1