Sign in to follow this  
PanikAtTheDisco

Drop Foreman for Buck Allen?

I am in a deep 16-team league. I am a Texans fan (don't laugh) and believe Foreman is a much better back than Miller. I am stashing him in hopes he gets an increased workload, but with slim pickings on the waivers feel like Allen may be a solid get even though he did his work in garbage time. 

I already lost David Johnson to IR and also own Hunt, Powell, and Cohen. Thoughts on Buck Allen over Foreman?

Anyone else you can cut? I like foreman and have been stashing seems like every rookie rb is going off the moment he gets a chance this year 

Edited by stevekerr01

8 minutes ago, stevekerr01 said:

Anyone else you can cut? I like foreman and have been stashing seems like every rookie rb is going off the moment he gets a chance this year 

Unfortunately, no. We have a 4 RB max.

4 rb max in a 16 team league wow. That's small. I guess then go for it but know that woodhead if he comes back will complicate that situation again. Can you wait until Thursday? It would be a shame for foreman to finally get burn and you dropped him. 

8 minutes ago, stevekerr01 said:

4 rb max in a 16 team league wow. That's small. I guess then go for it but know that woodhead if he comes back will complicate that situation again. Can you wait until Thursday? It would be a shame for foreman to finally get burn and you dropped him. 

We had a problem with people hoarding in the past so commish had to put in limits. Only 2 have to start though and we have 2 Flex and an Offensive player spot as well. Thanks for the advice, I may wait it out. Just nervous with how bad the Texans line looked and the fact that we will likely be playing from behind quite a bit the rest of the season.