Sign in to follow this  
floppy

who in flex? WHIR 100%

FULL PPR LEAGUE- OPTIONS FOR 1 PLAYER IN FLEX-- pick 1

Maclin vs Browns -  browns got decent corners and seems like ravens are run first right now, helps no woodhead less mouths to feed (front runner)

jacquizz vs bears -  probably bell cow maybe some sims sprinkled in, bears did bottle up freeman last week though (2nd favorite based on volume)

amendola vs saints - if he plays could be a shootout, lots of touches last week

Riddick vs the giants - ameer looked horrible last week, bad matchup but could be a lot of drop off passes

corey coleman vs the ravens - ravens secondary looked good last week but seems to have good chemistry with browns qb now. (dakrhorse)

Amendola if he plays cuz he is gonna be Brady's security blanket in a shootout... then I go quiz for high volume, then maclin

i don't yet trust the Baltimore offense to throw the ball very much, they ran the sh*t out of the ball last week

Riddick then Maclin would be my vote.

I don't trust NE's receiving core just yet, I would want to see it play out for another week.

now that amendola is most likely out.. leaning either quiz based on volume or maclin.. what do you think?