Sign in to follow this  
Steve Jeltz's Jheri Curl

RB2: Mixon, Abdullah, Gore, Burkhead ~ WHIR

I say Abdullah. Looks healthy give him another shot this week. Especially if OBJ is out again. I also have Gore and with Luck out I don't think the Colts will be ahead enough to let Gore do his job. Burkhead is a Patriots RB I wouldn't trust any just yet, Gillislee would probably be the only one but he's TD dependent. I think Mixon is fully stuck in a 3-headed rbbc and with how the Bengals looked last week I need to see some serious improvement before I'd play him, and they are @ Texans iirc that's a sticky situation. 

Thanks for mine

Hmm, that's tough. I might go with Abdullah and hope he has a better showing than last week. Burkhead would be my next though in hopes he snags a TD

I agree, Abdullah did get a large workload on the ground. Could put up better numbers this week. I think Burkhead isn't near ready to be trusted. Mixon and Gore are facing tough run defences. 

Mixon and Gore are unstartable imo as of right now,  I'm sure you know why for both.  Between burkhead and Abdullah, I think I'd go abdullah because there's too many mouths to feed in NE.

I would go Abdullah not because he's the best one but because he will be seeing more snaps than any of the other players.