rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2017-18 Season Outlook

Just now, samer42 said:

The panic on here after just 2 games (including myself) is absolutely hilarious in hindsight 

LOL...his numbers right now are still very mediocre....and 5 TO's...ouch.

Just now, snerpy said:

there goes the buy low window. 

it will be back next week lol

3 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

Jokic literally did nothing, and got a tech

The refs need to provide clarification on their calls. Especially for those game changing calls. Screw that human element of having refs if they do bs like that. Ruins the game for everyone. 

In hindsight..truly grateful for the slow start. Had a late draft over the weekend...guess people were scared about team chemistry issues...he slid to the 16th pick. Paired him with Towns...it's over for that league.

I have zero doubt Jokic going to match or exceed last yrs #...guy's a unicorn....

3 hours ago, samer42 said:

I guess I'm punting TOs with embiid and jokic 

Lmao have the same duo. Its fun Waking up (in sweden) checking the boxscore from left to right going ”yes YES” and The seeing the turnovers. Oh Well, finally we saw a glimpse of our first pick I’m happy

• Like 1

14 hours ago, samer42 said:

The panic on here after just 2 games (including myself) is absolutely hilarious in hindsight 

It was just as hilarious at the time, though.

It was like talking to a middle schooler about love and s---.  

"Yeah, I'm glad you're discovering girls, just remember the first time you get your heartbroken, it's not the end of the world."

Flash forward six months and they're crying about how they'll never love again.  Flash forward another six months and they're doing fine.  Then they're like "Yeah, I guess I overreacted."

It's the easiest I-told-you-so type of moment.  First week hot takes and overreactions are always great.  Always full of people that are quick to jump ship and try to find the WW pickup of the year.  Just remember most WW guys are dudes that are gonna get dropped, too.

• Like 1

did they ever say why he got that tech? from the replay, it didnt look like he did or said anything....but something definitely happened with the way Wall went at him and jokic kept on walking.....wall was buggin.

52 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

did they ever say why he got that tech? from the replay, it didnt look like he did or said anything....but something definitely happened with the way Wall went at him and jokic kept on walking.....wall was buggin.

was listening to the Wizards broadcast and they said that Jokic bumped Scott Brooks when he was walking.

No assists but I love the points, rebounds and percentages! Almost bit the bullet of trading him for Davis ++. 

1 hour ago, mmart_ph said:

No assists but I love the points, rebounds and percentages! Almost bit the bullet of trading him for Davis ++. 

Wut

Just now, samer42 said:

Wut

Another GM from my league offered his Davis/Middleton and D'Angelo Russel for my Jokic/Vucevic and Oladipo. Thought about it but decided to stay with the Joker.

4 minutes ago, mmart_ph said:

Another GM from my league offered his Davis/Middleton and D'Angelo Russel for my Jokic/Vucevic and Oladipo. Thought about it but decided to stay with the Joker.

Ohh thought you meant you turned him down straight up. Oladipo is a dealbreaker 

Just now, samer42 said:

Ohh thought you meant you turned him down straight up. Oladipo is a dealbreaker 

Yeah, Oladipo is balling right now! I think it's sustainable even when Turner comes back!