rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2017-18 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

i'm living and loving this as well

Hell yeah, plus Cousins put a monster line for me as well. Time to crack a cold one, cheers! :D

On 10/21/2017 at 9:12 PM, KaanYeez said:

I know its only game two, but the way things are looking he could potentially be the biggest bust by the time the season is over.

nailed it!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

Giannis & Jokic were my first two picks... both scored 40 on the same night. oooweeeeee

4 team league ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn't trade this guy for almost anyone.  Maybe Towns or Davis.  But I'm not even certain of that at this point.  Depends on the league and scoring categories I guess.

He's ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

4 team league ?

this is a 10teamer haha, is this OP? I traded Conley for Simmons and got Drummond too, punt 3's & FT

• Like 1

Foul plagued 1st half for both him and Harris. Questionable 3rd foul on Jokic. I hope they bounce back on the 2nd half.

1 hour ago, OxyBubbleMan said:

Foul plagued 1st half for both him and Harris. Questionable 3rd foul on Jokic. I hope they bounce back on the 2nd half.

I didn't see the 3rd but the 2nd was also questionable. Grant flopped on contact.

Edited by Lowvie

44 minutes ago, Lowvie said:

I didn't see the 3rd but the 2nd was also questionable. Grant flopped on contact.

The 3rd foul was when he let Westbrook blow past him towards the end of the 2nd quarter. He knew that the next would likely get him sat throughout the half so he was being careful about contact. There was no replay but it seemed like he didn't touch Russ anywhere. No ayy! or flop from him even.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2017 at 7:23 AM, brakeyawself said:

I wouldn't trade this guy for almost anyone.  Maybe Towns or Davis.  But I'm not even certain of that at this point.  Depends on the league and scoring categories I guess.

He's ridiculous.

Giannis, Anthony Davis, Harden, LeBron, Cousins, Towns are better

And Westbrook, exept this season :lol:

Mike Malone is the next coach that should get fired. I remember some quote him saying he will work the offense through Millsap? What a bonehead... u got a generational big man passer in Jokic and you make stupid comments like that??!? This team needs the next level coach to push then up another tier. I'm watching this game and Jokic isn't getting any touches. If I'm the coach I bench all these scrubs like Milsap playing iso ball.

Dropped... just terrible. Things aren't getting better for Denver. Offense is being run through Jamal Murray and Paul Millsap ISOs. 

Probably feels guilty he got Nurk traded so he just lets him have his way. Jok needs to get angry, not gonna develop if he keeps deferring. (I would say buy low but thats unlikely to happen in any competitive league so whatever)

Side note: Denver offense has looked terrible, they really miss that offensive coordinator they lost to the Pels.

They should’ve traded for Bledsoe or start looking around for a decent point guard because Murray is really just garbage. He’s a young JR Smith being touted as a point guard lol

• Like 2

What kind of leagues are you guys in where dropping Jokic is even remotely a good idea? He's not even as frustrating to own as he was last year and look how that turned out. Dropping him is a mistake.

26 minutes ago, Lowvie said:

What kind of leagues are you guys in where dropping Jokic is even remotely a good idea? He's not even as frustrating to own as he was last year and look how that turned out. Dropping him is a mistake.

Don't think they were serious dude ....

• Like 2

Yeah not serious. Got faith he will come back strong and we've seen glimpses of what he is capable of already. As someone pointed out Denver's offense is really frustrating things so far. I'm hoping they work out that having Murray as your highest usage player is going to lead to more Ls than Ws. 

• Like 1