rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2017-18 Season Outlook

2 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

People tend to 'forget' TO's..its a damn stat people...it wins you leagues!! with Joker he helps basically every stat and is great for an all around build.

I think he meant if you have other players with high turnovers, it negates some of his value.

• Like 1

Way to hot and cold to be a first round pick. Have learnt my lesson with those sort of players.  He should be destroying the Bulls. 

I firmly believe that jokic, as good as he is, is one of THE most over hyped players in fantasy in quite some time. He's a very solid late second/early third kind of guy but it boggles my mind that some people took him in the top 10. I've seen some people online say they took him in the top 5. Ridiculous 

A whole half is going to go by and Jokic is scoreless. How often has that happened this year? Fukn frustrating to own. 

Great. You f@cking crybabies complaining about his game just collectively contributed to his ankle sprain.

i blame you all.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, stevenzhang said:

I'd trade a 2nd rounder for him in a heartbeat. I have enough scorers on my team :)

Good luck getting that 2nd rounder now.

Harrison Ward

Nikola Jokic (ankle) just walked out the X-ray room here at Pepsi Center under his own power but with a heavy limp. Doesn’t look he’ll be returning. No official word yet.

The nightmare continues...ok not nightmare but compared to expectations definitely underwhelming...the only silver lining is he's 22 and I got him in keeper lol..will be nice owning him and developing next few years

32 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Looks exactly like KP last night. We'll see if he can miraculously avoid serious damage too.

Malone says he thinks Jokic has a left ankle sprain and they hope to get him back for the Lakers game in two days. That would be a FAST recovery.

It's encourage news:)

6 minutes ago, kane said:

Malone says he thinks Jokic has a left ankle sprain and they hope to get him back for the Lakers game in two days. That would be a FAST recovery.

It's encourage news:)

Lol or just every coach is learning how to speak Pop