rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2017-18 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, bhkim814 said:

but but they got the superstar in Will Barton who Genius Malone loves

Dude is seriously the dumbest player in the league. Shoots like he's Kobe.

• Like 1

Sluggish start to the game, seems lethargic. Given I've only got x3 Jokic games in the final against x4 AD I really needed something from him tonight, but I guess the TD streak is drying up just when I could use one the most.

EDIT: It's a ball breaker when your first round C starts the game 1/6 and barely contributes in any other area. I can get this kind of value from virtually any waiver scrub. 

Edited by flat_eric

10 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

Sluggish start to the game, seems lethargic. Given I've only got x3 Jokic games in the final against x4 AD I really needed something from him tonight, but I guess the TD streak is drying up just when I could use one the most.

EDIT: It's a ball breaker when your first round C starts the game 1/6 and barely contributes in any other area. I can get this kind of value from virtually any waiver scrub. 

His highs are so high and lows are pretty low, could he be missing Gary Harris w his cuts and shooting?

23 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

He is ranked 11th in the past month in Yahoo and 13th for the year.

He might have a poor showing from time to time but hardly anything to complain about.

Edited by HotSauce24

10 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

He is ranked 11th in the past month in Yahoo and 13th for the year.

He might have a poor showing from time to time but hardly anything to complain about.

I agree, my point is more about Denver and the way they run things for him and in generalthen Jokers production

Yeah he's been mostly great since February apart from the first few games with Millsap back. I'm just venting because I need a big performance from him now more than ever.

I watched the first half and he made a number of good passes that his team mates either couldn't convert or decided to push the extra pass. He had a couple of blown layups which any other night he would have mad. He really needs to take better advantage of his match up with Gortat and go to work in the second half.

I really didn't think the Joker could win it for me, but he did! Wohooo! Good thing I didn't trade him earlier in the season when he was slumping! BEAST!

thank you Joker..you also won me the finals. I drafted you in the first round and stuck with you through the ups and downs.

You came through like a star tonight, but it was your 13 rebounds which really put me over the top. 

Beast. 1 week left for the finals.  I have   fairly nice lead on 6 of the cats.  JOKER is a big reason why,  Amen

Thanks for a great run Joker. You tried your best to help me but still loss by 8 boards and 9 assists thanks to Harden & Rondo missed games.

This was the third year in a row owning this guy on my team, and it looks like I will need a top 5 pick next year to have him on my team again. This was an important year to prove he can sustain elite production for consecutive years. Next year, we will truly witness his breakout as a top 10 player in real life as he continues to improve his body and conditioning. We are in the early stages of a hall-of-fame career.

For next year, 'm thinking of something like 21.5 PPG, 11 RPG, 6 APG, 1.7 3PM, 1.2 STL, .9 BLK and 52% FG. Truly elite in every sense of the word and absolutely worth the top 5 price tag.

17 hours ago, TheFire said:

This was the third year in a row owning this guy on my team, and it looks like I will need a top 5 pick next year to have him on my team again. This was an important year to prove he can sustain elite production for consecutive years. Next year, we will truly witness his breakout as a top 10 player in real life as he continues to improve his body and conditioning. We are in the early stages of a hall-of-fame career.

For next year, 'm thinking of something like 21.5 PPG, 11 RPG, 6 APG, 1.7 3PM, 1.2 STL, .9 BLK and 52% FG. Truly elite in every sense of the word and absolutely worth the top 5 price tag.

Unicorn center - drops 9cat production on elite percentages. If hes consistent hes a no-brainer top 5 maybe more.

jokic is good,but also don't forget millsap missed  2/3 season and gary harris is injury now ,lead him has more usage and touch

Edited by kane

7 minutes ago, kane said:

jokic is good,but also don't forget millsap missed  2/3 season and gary harris is injury now ,lead him has more usage and touch

hes not just good hes great. imo hes had an up and down season and is still inside the top 15 rankings. lol.

On 4/4/2018 at 7:31 AM, kane said:

Sometimes a rising tide lifts all boats.  For high IQ players like Jokic it's not always a zero sum game because better players around him lead to improvements in efficiency and assists.