rage2021

Nikola Jokic 2017-18 Season Outlook

Please, Nicky, please. Please keep not shooting for 2-3 more weeks. Then you will be mine. 

Anybody out there try to buy just yet? I’m thinking Conley or Gordon, but more than two games.

Edited by bdy1

31 minutes ago, bdy1 said:

Please, Nicky, please. Please keep not shooting for 2-3 more weeks. Then you will be mine. 

Anybody out there try to buy just yet? I’m thinking Conley or Gordon, but more than two games.

No, I am not trying to buy this disinterested bum. How do you score 0 points as a starting centre playing 30+ minutes? Thats harder to do than accidentally scoring 2 points.

• Like 2

Not an owner but I remember him starting slow last year as well. Many dropped him early last year (check last years thread to start the year). Be wise and hold.

2 hours ago, bdy1 said:

Conley or Gordon? Like, offering one of them straight up for Jokic?

3 hours ago, dekciw_1 said:

Conley or Gordon? Like, offering one of them straight up for Jokic?

2 games lol. I absolutely love this kid as a solid top 20 at the end of the day, with 1st round upside. Better than either of those guys, as much as I like them. Won't offer but talks will go there because that’s what it will take to get him.

The issue isn’t Milsap, and it ain’t Gary Harris. As mentioned above, Jokic did fine with ball hog Gallinari. I love Harris but he doesn’t scream “this is my team to carry”. It’s the point guard not knowing what to do with a team whose best players (Milsap, Jokic and Harris) are all the type who let the game come them rather than step up and take it. As soon as everyone figures out that things go better when Jamal Murray does Malcolm Brogdon, Jokic will thrive. I want him. If he really stinks it up maybe a lesser player will do the trick. But it will take more than two games to get someone to give up on their 1st rounder for a third, or in the case of Gordon, 7th round pick.

1. Ignore all the low ball offers.

2. Send low ball offer for Jokic.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

ON THE JOKIC TRAIN NOW!! well i could use his assts to help my team! His performance feels like getting rondo for C position as of now. I think his scoring will eventually be back to normal.

24 minutes ago, Agmaniacmike said:

Someone dropped him in my league after last game.

Commish should act on that. Those kinds of moves break the league.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Agmaniacmike said:

Your league is trash 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Agmaniacmike said:

He was just joking , guys. It was satire .

54 minutes ago, Rainsford said:

some dip**** dropped him last year in my competitive money league.

team that picked him up won it all,  i was the runner up.

people do stupid s---

this thread has a few of those people

Lost my fg% and the matchup with .8 percent thanks to this knucklehead. But he will turn things around I'm sure of it. So don't panic. 

1 hour ago, KuramaHiei said:

I offered lowry/matthews. Owner bit, but league vetoed within an hour lol.

Wow!!! That's unfair..It is fa from being vetoeable

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nbachamp said:

Wow!!! That's unfair..It is fa from being vetoeable

tell me about it.

another owner saw the trade and told the jokic owner he'll offer simmons/rubio for jokic/pat bev. Jokic owner accepted.

Jokic owner seems to really not want Jokic....

2 hours ago, Rainsford said:

Not joking, as crazy as that sounds. Waiting for the waivers to clear, but I had priority so I just got a top 30 ADP caliber player for free. 

I was floored when I woke up this morning, browsed the waiver wire and saw him sitting there. 

11 minutes ago, Agmaniacmike said:

Not joking, as crazy as that sounds. Waiting for the waivers to clear, but I had priority so I just got a top 30 ADP caliber player for free. 

I was floored when I woke up this morning, browsed the waiver wire and saw him sitting there. 

In Yahoo he's in the "Can't-Cut-List". You guys aren't playing with that rule i guess. Take it and run and win the league, but don't feel proud cuz normally you can't drop him and nobody would just drop him.

I understand wanting to get rid of him, but why not approach other teams for a trade?

I traded Ibaka/Fultz for Gary Harris/Elfrid Payton with him just the other day.

I love the Gary Harris/Jokic pairing, those 2 are always in sync with each other.