Pirate

Joel Embiid 2017-2018 Season Outlook

25 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

They've snubbed him on 2 CLEAR AS DAY blocks so far in this game... Frustrating

Snubbed him on ROY and the All Star game after being voted a starter last year too...what's new?

Simmons sitting out tonight. I feel like that puts our boy on display (with a bit of bust possibility not getting those sweet sweet dimes)

Edited by RCRanger03

6 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Simmons sitting out tonight. I feel like that puts our boy on display (with a bit of bust possibility not getting those sweet sweet dimes)

Embiid isn't playing tonight either.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LuSamSiam said:

Embiid isn't playing tonight either.

Where are you seeing this? Literally cannot find it anywhere.

Just now, LuSamSiam said:

He's not playing tonight because the 76ers aren't playing tonight.

Ha I see what you did there. Kudos man.

5 minutes ago, LuSamSiam said:

Haha sorry for the scare.

Lol all good I enjoy some good trickery and or wittiness. I just wasn’t thinking about the game being tomorrow...obviously...ha.

Edited by HK-47

18 minutes ago, LuSamSiam said:

He's not playing tonight because the 76ers aren't playing tonight.

Nicely done!

Rotoblurb saying he's probably going to sit tonight... has there been any actual rumblings from Philly about that or is it just conjecture due to his back to back restrictions?

I have a trade offer, I have Embiid. Guy wants to trade me Aaron Gordon and Drummond for him. But, I have Vucevic and Cousins already with Embiid. Take the deal or no? My guards are decent, I have Curry, Oladipo and Robert Covington. Should I take the deal or try and get a guard for one of these big men?

On 30/11/2017 at 4:06 PM, JacobThunder15 said:

I have a trade offer, I have Embiid. Guy wants to trade me Aaron Gordon and Drummond for him. But, I have Vucevic and Cousins already with Embiid. Take the deal or no? My guards are decent, I have Curry, Oladipo and Robert Covington. Should I take the deal or try and get a guard for one of these big men?

Wrong forum, but damn that's a hefty offer. Embiid hype train is in full effect, without injury top 5 within 2 seasons.

• Like 1

shouldve been credited for 3blks at the half, statisticians again not doin their job

got credited just now

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 1

With the acquisition of Booker is it safe to say Richaun Holmes is useless??? He was insurance for me in a weekly league so it didn't hurt to hold for me.

27 minutes ago, turner46 said:

With the acquisition of Booker is it safe to say Richaun Holmes is useless??? He was insurance for me in a weekly league so it didn't hurt to hold for me.

This is the Joel Embiid thread...

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, HarmStrong said:

This is the Joel Embiid thread...

I know, if this and previous post is against the rules my apologies. What I meant to ask is who would be the backup C, who would start if Embiid rests?

This guy is fun to watch. He is just abusing Randle in the post here in the 4th. They are literally giving it to him in the post every possession and it is awesome.

Edited by JMega

Anyone else in H2H that basically adjusted over to a full on punt TO-team with him? I drafted with the hope of trying to be okay in that category, but it’s pretty tough to do with embiid lol. With that Said I’m not complaining, just traded for another Turnover-machine from the punt assists guy in our League and My team is looking pretty mean now. 

• Like 1

If he didn't have game restrictions I feel like he's a 1st round pick. Some nights I watch him and think should I have used my pick on him instead of KAT?