CrypTviLL

Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

Dam those lips. I'm gonna pick up galinari jus for his tastes alone #TrustTheAssProces

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ganandorf said:

Dam those lips. I'm gonna pick up galinari jus for his tastes alone #TrustTheAssProces

#TrustTheProcASS?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doc said last night about Gallo: "...he was on the floor tonight. He's getting closer."

Edited by lbjames6
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

Doc said last night about Gallo: "...he was on the floor tonight. He's getting closer."

 

 

I've held on to him this long so I suppose I'll ride it out but I'm not even sure how much upside he has anymore. There are actually becoming quite a few mouths to feed for the Clippers, especially because guys like Tyrone Wallace have stepped up while Gallo has been out for 3 months with a hurt butt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joeklebba said:

 

 

I've held on to him this long so I suppose I'll ride it out but I'm not even sure how much upside he has anymore. There are actually becoming quite a few mouths to feed for the Clippers, especially because guys like Tyrone Wallace have stepped up while Gallo has been out for 3 months with a hurt butt.

 

lmao when Gallo comes back Tyrone Wallace will be sitting his a** back down on the bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, JStyles said:

 

lmao when Gallo comes back Tyrone Wallace will be sitting his a** back down on the bench.

 

I agree with you and don’t think there’s any doubt that Wallace will be going back to the bench. I do think he will still get minutes in the rotation though and also don’t think that Gallo has really been much better than him.

 

In 31 minutes Gallo has been averaging 13.4/ 4.4 / 2.5 while Wallace in 32 minutes has been averaging 11.8/ 3.8/ 2.1. Pretty comparable stats that don’t even consider that Wallace is the far superior defender. 

 

Ive held Gallo through all his injuries so I’m  all in on him at this point but I am a bit skeptical of him getting the shots he needs to produce at a high level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all about that playoff schedule tho. Probably don't have to tell you guys but in leagues with playoffs April 12 - May 1, Clippers are a 4-4-4. He could give you 75% of his usual value and still be a fairly solid player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'll activate this guy once he can proves to me he can play a week without injury and putting up serviceable numbers. what a huge bust so far in fantasy and life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, thefloat said:

It's all about that playoff schedule tho. Probably don't have to tell you guys but in leagues with playoffs April 12 - May 1, Clippers are a 4-4-4. He could give you 75% of his usual value and still be a fairly solid player.

 

 

Uh... What? The NBA season ends on April 11th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this guy should be there 1B offensive option next to Blake. LAC signed this guy as a piece of their future. He will get his touches and shots. 

 

If lou gets traded than more shots for Danilo. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Earlier this week, Gallinari could be seen on the Clippers practice floor working out and doing drills. Head coach Doc Rivers said before the team’s last game that Gallinari was getting closer to a return, but wouldn’t disclose a timetable yet.

Gallinari spoke to ClutchPoints prior to the team’s ESPN matchup against the Celtics and said he is traveling with the team for the two-game road trip in Memphis and New Orleans, but would not play. He added that although its unlikely, a return on Tuesday back home against the Portland Trail Blazers is a possibility for the nine-year Italian forward.

 

https://clutchpoints.com/clippers-news-injury-updates-on-danilo-gallinari-austin-rivers/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He added that although its unlikely, a return on Tuesday back home against the Portland Trail Blazers is a possibility for the nine-year Italian forward.

 

I'm sure a return on Tuesday is highly unlikely for this guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.