CrypTviLL

Danilo Gallinari 2017-2018 Season Outlook

i'm stuck with this prima donna since my IR is occupied by KLove. He needs to be traded to the sixers. he'd be a perfect fit in that photoshop injured embiid, simmons, fultz, dario picture. 

1 minute ago, brosephd said:

i'm stuck with this prima donna since my IR is occupied by KLove. He needs to be traded to the sixers. he'd be a perfect fit in that photoshop injured embiid, simmons, fultz, dario picture. 

He actually would be a good fit there...

31 minutes ago, brosephd said:

no way he's going to play tomorrow if he can't even form a fist or wipe his a**

Exactly. I am guessing he comes back next week. I am starting to think my playoff opponent has a family member working for ESPN's support team. Just give the dude the damn injury tag. IT IS GALLINARI, not a dude that has never been injured. For heavens sake ESPN.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Exactly. I am guessing he comes back next week. I am starting to think my playoff opponent has a family member working for ESPN's support team. Just give the dude the damn injury tag. IT IS GALLINARI, not a dude that has never been injured. For heavens sake ESPN.

He doesn't have it yahoo either so don't take it so personal lol

2 hours ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

stop crying so much

Hello everyone, the INJ designation is meant for injured players that are out for 7 days or more

That was the statement from the yahoo admin concerning Bledsoes injury in October. 

Edited by dorwell

So since he was out last Friday, does that mean he'll get the tag tomorrow?

Edited by Boozted

Not to whine or be a bummer, but I asked espn and they said they are still not going to give him the inj tag because the clippers are ruling him out on a game by game basis.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Boozted said:

So since he was out last Friday, does that mean he'll get the tag tomorrow?

I think this means that he has to be out for 7 days coming up. If the Clippers rule him out only for the next game he will not get the INJ tag.

Yes . Also ESPN rules = 3 games missed = IR . Some1 from ESPN staff is playing vs Gallo , else it doesn't make sense

• Like 1

I'm in 1st place with playoffs beginning in 2 weeks and he was just dropped. Worth my #5 waiver priority? (in a 12T, H2H league)

Edited by TheBoondocks
  • Like 1

ESPN replied with this...

I apologize for any confusion and inconvenience this may have caused. ESPN does not determine a player's injury designation. Instead, the system uses the NBA's official injury list to update players' injury status.

Lol. The year is almost over and people are still having trouble with the rules?