vthokie3

SNF/MNF- What'd you need?

300 yds and 3 td's from Alex Smith and Butker to get a couple of long FG's should about do it.

I need Kareem to score 13 ppr points and I’m not feeling too confident about it. I’m facing a team who had a ton of guys on a bye week and he started Robby Anderson, Washington, Doyle, Sanu and Wilson.

14 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

Hunt to score less than 53 in PPR

Hunt to score more than 2.1 points in standard scoring

Fowler to score less than 11 in PPR

Hunt + KC D/ST to score less than 3.3 in PPR

Also Hunt + DT to score less than 58 in PPR. 

I was up 110 to 95 with CJA vs Juju. Now down 110 to 127. FML. CJA scoring 18 points in PPR? I doubt it...

3 minutes ago, shakennbakee said:

I need Kareem to score 13 ppr points and I’m not feeling too confident about it. I’m facing a team who had a ton of guys on a bye week and he started Robby Anderson, Washington, Doyle, Sanu and Wilson.

I hope he doesn’t score 13 ?

Alex Smith and DeMaryius to score no more than 26 points in HPPR. Not very confident. Just praying that the Broncos D lights it up and it's CJ Anderson time.

Very up and down week. I am so sick of playing against D/STs who routinely put up 20 points. The guy I'm up against is 1-6, but a 22-point swing at D/ST has left him favorite. Only life saver was Lamar Miller finally getting into the endzone and the oppo getting less than 10 points from Abdullah and Ryan Shazier, which has given me a chance.

I don't even want to play against a s---y defense, just one that scores in single figures would be nice for a change.

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Alex Smith and DeMaryius to score no more than 26 points in HPPR. Not very confident. Just praying that the Broncos D lights it up and it's CJ Anderson time.

Very up and down week. I am so sick of playing against D/STs who routinely put up 20 points. The guy I'm up against is 1-6, but a 22-point swing at D/ST has left him favorite. Only life saver was Lamar Miller finally getting into the endzone and the oppo getting less than 10 points from Abdullah and Ryan Shazier, which has given me a chance.

I don't even want to play against a s---y defense, just one that scores in single figures would be nice for a change.

Man shazier dropped a gift wrapped pick 6 too

2 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

Man shazier dropped a gift wrapped pick 6 too

Did he? Man, I missed that. Thanks - that makes me feel quite a bit better :lol:.

I shouldn't really complain, as I got that pick six from CJ Mosley. Just getting so ticked off with my luck on D/ST (as you have probably noticed!)

4 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Did he? Man, I missed that. Thanks - that makes me feel quite a bit better :lol:.

I shouldn't really complain, as I got that pick six from CJ Mosley. Just getting so ticked off with my luck on D/ST (as you have probably noticed!)

It’s nice owning the Jaguars and Ravens :) 

1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

It’s nice owning the Jaguars and Ravens :) 

It's not who I own that's the problem, it's who the other guys have been rolling out.

Need 38 yards from Hill...not likely, he's due for a bust game and against Denver more likely than not.  I'm seriously considering adding Robinson and swapping him for Hill since I think he's a better bet to get my 3.8 pts in standard.

I was down by 7 with Leveon, Kelce, and Butker up against Juju. Felt good about getting the win this week until Juju decided to be way better than Leveon. Now I'm down 28 with Kelce and Butker in a must win game.

13 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I was down by 7 with Leveon, Kelce, and Butker up against Juju. Felt good about getting the win this week until Juju decided to be way better than Leveon. Now I'm down 28 with Kelce and Butker in a must win game.

I'm in the exact same situation..good luck if you win I win.

I need Hunt to go absolutely crazy, and a TD or two from KC DST.  I also need absolutely nothing from Kelce.