vthokie3

SNF/MNF- What'd you need?

League 1: Need Devonta Freeman to score fewer than 21.50 (should be much more than that, but y'know, I have Zeke and McCoy, so there's that). Considering he's already 2.30 points 4 minutes into the game, I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up taking an L here)

Edit: AS I WRITE THIS HE SCORES A TOUCHDOWN, god f*** me

League 2: Need Matt Prater to score fewer than 30 (lmao)

Edited by omnom1337

Freeman, Prater, Tate, and Bennett to combine for less than , well, 55 pts now after Freeman just scored. Ppr, not feeling that comfortable.

I need Freeman/Cobb/NYG D/B.Marsh to score less than 40 points ........or I'll be 0-2 in my main league ...again.. 

was up 38.1 against freeman adams and crosby. of course coleman gets stopped on one then freeman gets it

Standard league my team stinks, i already lost. In ppr, im up 31 and he has Tate and Prater. Hopefully Tate doesnt have a week like last week.

I started off down nearly 70 pts after the morning games while my opponent having played 4 players (Brady, Gronk, Hunt, BAL D), and me playing 3, BUT SOMEHOW I came back enough to say there may be a chance going into Monday night! CSB, I know

I'm down 14pts with me having Golden Tate, and my opponent having Marvin Jones in .5PPR.  I'm trying not to keep my hopes up, but Tate burned NYG last year, and I'm wishfully hoping for a huge night haha.

"So you're saying there's a CHANCE!?" - Lloyd Christmas (Dumb and Dumber)

I had Ryan, Cobb, and Montgomery left. He had Matt Bryant. Was down over 30. Matt Bryant had a hell of a game but Montgomery 2nd TD sealed it for me.  Now just need there not to be a massive stat correction 

I need 10 pts out of my flex spot in a PPR League on Monday night. My choices are Odell or Perkins. Obviously it's Odell if he plays. I just hope he won't be playing the role of decoy.

Time will tell.

I need B. Marsh to s--- the bed again and Evan Engram to seal the deal, im up by 5.5

I need my Tate + 74,5 points lead not to be crushed by Stafford + Perkins. Standard scoring. If i lose god I may rage quit fantasy.

Oh yeah and ODB to not injure himself to perform well in week 3.

Up by 25 points.

I have Tate, opponent has Stafford.

0.5 per completion and 5 pts per TDs with -2 for INTs for QBs.

Full PPR.

So if Stafford throws to Tate it basically cancels out but I need Stafford to throw some INTs and if he does throw a TD that it goes to Tate.

Sweating this out big time.

I predict i lose by 5 points or less.

At least it won't come down to a blocked field goal this week.

Need OBJ to start and do better than Marshall. Not sure if Im askin for too much..

Edited by fingy

I need 18.5pts in full ppr from OBJ,

and if he doesn't play then I need it from Riddick.  

Goodnight sweet prince

If Stafford and Prater get the same points they did last week, I win.

I rate my chances as slim, but it would not be unsurprising if they did.

Down by 4.5 points, my Golden Tate vs his Halloday. Jordy, C. Coleman, and R. Kelly getting injured screwed me big time