vthokie3

SNF/MNF- What'd you need?

I shouldn’t be this nervous about having to rely on a supposed top 3 receiver to get me a mere 8 standard points against the worst pass defense in the league but I am. It looks like On games when Julio doesn’t get a touchdown, it’s pretty much 50-80 yards..

Up 20 in non-ppr, have Mike Evans (barf) vs. Freeman/Sanu. If I can avoid TD's from that duo I'll be ok. (yeah, I know ...)

Vent & Rant / CSB add: I shouldn't even be in this position since my opponent got duds from every position player, but his kicker (Gould) outscored my kicker (Coons) 24-0. 

Additional add: I hate kickers. 

3 minutes ago, bendover said:

Additional add: I hate kickers. 

Have you tried Harrison Butker?

I need 10.4 point to get the victory.  I have Evans currently in my flex but considering starting Barber...  11 points would be considered a good game for Evans....crazy that it has come to this.  I wish they would just announce Barber the starter

Edited by bjvance5

Up 26 in PPR with my Julio vs Sanu/Bryant.

Unless Julio pulls an AB, I should be ok... hopefully....

Up 13 with my Peyton Barber vs his Falcons D/ST in non-ppr format...should I be worried (because I am)?

55 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

Have you tried Harrison Butker?

Yep. And held Greg the Leg through his bye in another league so I could utilize him in the playoffs. I understand they're going to remain a part of fantasy, just would like their value to be somewhat diminished. (no kick should be worth more than 3 points.)

I need 51 yds and a TD from either Sanu or OJ Howard (or some kind of combination) to make it to the Championship game.  Sanu has gone over 50 yds only 5 times this year in 13 games and has 5 TD's.  He has only had back to back TD games once this year.  Similarly, OJ Howard has gone over 50 yds only 5 times and scored 5 TD's.  The last time the Falcons played the Bucs, Sanu went 8/64 and Howard went 3/52, both with zero TD's.  I would say my chances of winning are 50%.

Up 23 pts and done going against Devonta Freeman tonight.  1/2 PPR scoring.  

I'm fairly pessimistic although that 24 pts in this scoring still requires a pretty monster game (i.e.120 total Yds 2 TDs) 

Edited by malta69

38 minutes ago, malta69 said:

I'm fairly pessimistic although that 24 pts in this scoring still requires a pretty monster game (i.e.120 total Yds 2 TDs) 

You should be fine.

The guy i'm facing doesn't have anymore players playing, but managed to score the highest he has the entire fantasy season. What a f****** luck. Need Devonta Freeman to score 23 for me to win and go onto the finals. F***in' Dez Bryant didn't do enough to close the gap. 

lemondot - One of us will be miserable tonite (see above )

Edited by malta69

12 team PPR, bonuses for yardage at 100/150/200 for rushing/receiving, 300/400/500 for passing.

I'm up 21 with Freeman v. his Matt Ryan, Julio, and Matt Bryant. 

I don't like my chances.

All I need is for Matt Ryan to have 10 turnovers and gain zero yards against the Tampa Bay Bucs and I'm on to the championship game!! As my opponent said, the way Ryan has played this year I might still have a chance :-)

I need Mike Evans and Julio Jones to catch 2 or less passes combined. I'm hoping for a massive traffic jam or maybe all 4 of their lamborghini's won't start.

Edited by Bravesfan155

up 23 points, standard, against julio. super worried just because julio dropped 38 on them last time. maybe ill save myself the stress and just watch kobe's retirement. 

Already won this week but lost Antonio.  Getting Zeke back next week balances that out though.  I just need Freeman to stay healthy and be ready to go for week 16.

5 hours ago, malta69 said:

Unfortunately they look to be feeding him so far.