sdilucc

Will Fuller V 2017 Season Outlook

7 minutes ago, Evincar said:

They still give up a ton of yards just like last season when Berry was healthy. Theyre good but this isnt a Denver or Seattle caliber defense. Sure they made Brady look bad but that could also be a result of its just being Week 1. Remember when Brady carved up an even better Chiefs defense in the 2015 divisional playoff round?

They allowed almost the same amount of yards last year. They're allowing 19 ppg when they allowed 19.4 last year. They forced 34 turnovers last year. They're winning (again). So why am I seeing some nonsense about how overrated they are. They're a good defense. Nobody said they were Denver or Seattle. Who the f--- cares how overrated you think they are? This is just a dumb discussion. Someone said that the only tough matchup Houston has in the next 3 weeks is Kansas City. They're right.

10 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

T1QkoJ5.png

E L I T E

Those are some pretty good passing offenses.

Fuller is certainly speedy and will have opportunities when Watson scrambles to buy time, but (at least when I have watched him) he is a body catcher. Pins the ball against his chest. Makes his catch radius minuscule. He literally reorients himself while the ball is in the air in order to trap it between his chest and hands. 

2 hours ago, CrowdPleaser said:

Fuller is certainly speedy and will have opportunities when Watson scrambles to buy time, but (at least when I have watched him) he is a body catcher. Pins the ball against his chest. Makes his catch radius minuscule. He literally reorients himself while the ball is in the air in order to trap it between his chest and hands. 

Noticed this as well.

2 hours ago, lolcopter said:

T1QkoJ5.png

E L I T E

BmUsyBT.png

Refrain from further embarrassing yourself.

2 hours ago, CrowdPleaser said:

Yup, thats how he was last year with every catch. He hasn't improved much from this. Luckily ots Watson throwing to him and not Osweiler. Big Difference.

Edited by CABLE87

Texans' Will Fuller: Chemistry with Watson

Fuller spent time working out with quarterback Deshaun Watson as the receiver recovered from his collarbone injury, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports. It was noteworthy that Fuller and Watson hooked up for two touchdowns, given how little practice time they had, but apparently the duo got plenty of work over the course of Fuller's rehab. "I give our training staff credit," Texans coach Bill O'Brien said. "He's been able to do some drills behind the scenes. He wasn't cleared to run routes, but Deshaun would be right there with him in the stadium after hours throwing routes." Watson has transformed the Texans' offense to the point where we're suddenly thinking about multiple receiving targets for a team that entered the season with run-first projections.

gibs me dat WR2 production

I doubt Fuller falls to me on waivers since I pick 7/10.  I also doubt Funchess falls to me. So maybe I can pick up Dotson after his big drop last night.  I don't think anyone will want him. Lol

I have Fuller, Foreman, and Watson together in a few leagues. I can't wait to see what they can do. I love the double point plays.

27 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Texans' Will Fuller: Chemistry with Watson

Fuller spent time working out with quarterback Deshaun Watson as the receiver recovered from his collarbone injury, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports. It was noteworthy that Fuller and Watson hooked up for two touchdowns, given how little practice time they had, but apparently the duo got plenty of work over the course of Fuller's rehab. "I give our training staff credit," Texans coach Bill O'Brien said. "He's been able to do some drills behind the scenes. He wasn't cleared to run routes, but Deshaun would be right there with him in the stadium after hours throwing routes." Watson has transformed the Texans' offense to the point where we're suddenly thinking about multiple receiving targets for a team that entered the season with run-first projections.

gibs me dat WR2 production

I'll be happy just to get WR3 or Flex production from him. 

I like Fuller but let's not get too hyped over one game. He's likely to be a boom or bust guy. I'd project him to finish as a high end WR3/low end WR2 with 4 or 5 big games mixed in with 4 or 5 duds. 

14 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

I like Fuller but let's not get too hyped over one game. He's likely to be a boom or bust guy. I'd project him to finish as a high end WR3/low end WR2 with 4 or 5 big games mixed in with 4 or 5 duds. 

So I should have drafted him in the 2nd/3rd with Cooks and Pryor?

19 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Well, I guess he fits in nicely with most of the WRs in the NFL because most seem to be boom or bust guys.

MBryant, Benjamin, Thielen, Cooper, Watkins, even Whiny Antonio Brown are all up and down, week to week. (I could add another 100 names if you like.) 

26 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

So I should have drafted him in the 2nd/3rd with Cooks and Pryor?

Yes, exactly

9 minutes ago, Halberdier said:

FAAB suggestions on a ppr league?

I have 48 left and Im putting 30 on him. Need a WR badly.

16 minutes ago, Evincar said:

I have 48 left and Im putting 30 on him. Need a WR badly.

I'm putting 220 of 700. Was thinking it might be too much, but legitimate upside. Already so low huh?

36 minutes ago, Halberdier said:

FAAB suggestions on a ppr league?

100% of your FAAB

7 minutes ago, kdko said:

100% of your FAAB

I feel like 100% is way to much, but I also live in Houston and I know people are gonna overreact. 

Got Michael Thomas with the bye this week so slotting in Fuller. Hopkins will draw more attention from Peters hopefully and Fuller will be able to go deep once.  

13 hours ago, TX Babe Ruth said:

I have Fuller, Foreman, and Watson together in a few leagues. I can't wait to see what they can do. I love the double point plays.

If only i got watson, to pair with Hopkins.