Sign in to follow this  
ozark

Which side? Trade WHIR

Would you rather have (non ppr)

A. Carlos Hyde and Deandre Hopkins 

B. Dalvin Cook and Amari Cooper

Tough.  I like Hyde slightly more than Cook right now.  Hyde is that offense (for what it is).

As far as WR, I go Nuk.  Less competition whereas Cooper is contending with Crabtree.

Hyde/Nuk side for the win

I don't want to sound bias as I own both, but I'll take Cook and Cooper. Amari will only get better as season goes by. Don't base him off a 3-TD outlier by Crabtree. I don't think Cook has scratched his peak yet. 

I like Hyde a lot though but some injury concerns just scare me still.. It's why I passed him on in my own draft. Thanks for helping mine!

dude this is as fair as it gets.   I almost don't want to tell you what to do because this really comes down to luck.  the loser of this trade is whoever gets hurt first or longest between the 4 players.  

Hyde and Hopkins consistent workloads will probably be better in long run if their workloads don't kill them.   the other 2 will have more flashes each week.  I always go consistency.   

i tip my hat for this trade.  gun to my head.   I'm taking Hyde/Hopkins without seeing the rest of your team