Sign in to follow this  
Kaboom

Brook Lopez 2017-2018 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, Wise guy91 said:

What a first quarter this guy is having. Strong hold 

Isn't even seeing 20 min a game now. More like a strong drop.

Already dropped Noel and I don’t want to drop another of my mid round picks, but with the way he’s playing man this is a tough hold. I guess it will just depend where you are in the standings, won’t hurt to hold him and hope for a better situation by the deadline.

2 hours ago, HK-47 said:

Isn't even seeing 20 min a game now. More like a strong drop.

agreed. dropped for nance actually. brolo has no hope this season unless both nance and randle are traded and i think that's extremely unlikely. if randle is traded nance will probably just breakout that's why i went with him. at least he puts up stats in his mins and plays in 4th q

3 minutes ago, Pumbaa said:

6 mins in the first half

I hope Luke gets fired asap

you shouldn't still own brook but i agree that luke should be fired

I'm in a really deep league and even deeper s--- with my high pick... wire is paper thin and I'm  hoping for a Randle or Nance or Brook trade. 

but even without trade, Brook shouldn't play 6 minutes per half.

2 hours ago, Sixers said:

Do you think he is a buyout candidate?

I just don't understand why some contender hasn't figured out a way to deal for the guy. He's a hell of a defensive stopper and can shoot from anywhere. How have we gone from what he did last year to 6 minutes per half? Crazy.

3 hours ago, Sixers said:

Do you think he is a buyout candidate?

48 minutes ago, steve9347 said:

I just don't understand why some contender hasn't figured out a way to deal for the guy. He's a hell of a defensive stopper and can shoot from anywhere. How have we gone from what he did last year to 6 minutes per half? Crazy.

He is making 22 million dollars this year and is a free agent after the season. He said earlier in the year playing for his hometown Lakers was a dream for him and he was happy. He can choose wherever he wants next year, so I think he is ok with this year making his money, staying healthy, and being what it is and he doesn’t need to take a buyout.

He is also not a trade candidate because the Lakers are not going to take a contract of his size back for him. They want to keep the cap room this summer.

Idiot Luke has rendered him useless this year. No one should be owning him at this point. Glad I dropped him when he sprained his ankle. Because of Luke he was by far my worst draft pick ever for where I picked him (round 5).

• Like 1

Well tonight proves that the Lakers are blatantly tanking or Luke Walton is the biggest MORON in the history of the NBA!

an amateur high school coach can see that Lopez was dominating this game from the jump! But let’s make sure that he plays his 20 minuted and lets get the former All -Star out of the game so I can stick with my small ball “ genius” lineup!! What an ABSOLUTELY MORONIC IDIOTIC coach!!

is he even worth a #1 waiver claim? he's dropped yesterday in my league.  not sure if still rosterable in 14-teamers

6 minutes ago, hoopking said:

is he even worth a #1 waiver claim? he's dropped yesterday in my league.  not sure if still rosterable in 14-teamers

No he sucks lol 

4 hours ago, JChan17 said:

No he sucks lol 

really? i've been holding the #1 waiver since november haha 

5 hours ago, hoopking said:

Don't do it, nobody is gonna pick him up anyway hes not worth the headache. 

this is a perennial all star and playoff making player who can shoot threes and blocks and hit ft at a good clip for his position. I am waiting for the team whose currently in last place and really has no shot to make the playoffs at this point in my league to drop BroLo.

20 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

this is a perennial all star and playoff making player who can shoot threes and blocks and hit ft at a good clip for his position. I am waiting for the team whose currently in last place and really has no shot to make the playoffs at this point in my league to drop BroLo.

So you can have the dead weight on your roster instead of his ? Stop beating a dead horse man , he ain't playing the 4th Q and more than 20 mins a game this season for tha LA

Hope he works outs a buyout with the Lakers. If that goes through he's definitely going to NOP and starting next to Davis. That's the only outcome to salvage his fantasy season. That might make him a top 50 player again.

• Like 1