kane

Willie Cauley-Stein 2017-2018 Season Outlook

The FTA tonight hurt but he's usually a low volume guy. I think in h2h if you can't withstand a couple games of 3-4 FTA then your team is probably already bad in percentages so you might as well just roster him anyway. He's probably a top 25 Center option overall for a low end Center who blocks shots. I think his z-score isn't truly indicative of his value. 12-8-1.3-1.3 is pretty damn valuable no matter what the player rater says.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Deserves INJ tag now. Hope he gets it by tomorrow morning. 

Had to drop him for noel. Didn't like making the move because I drafted wcs and held all season through the good and bad and overall he was very valuable. But I couldn't let noel sit there after he is trending up and can provide the same stats with less assists (and probably less points) but more stocks, especially when he hasn't practiced yet. Hopefully can get him back by next week

18 hours ago, Del Rio said:

Wish the idiots on Yahoo would slap the INJ tag on him already

Already ruled out for his third straight game and still no INJ designation. My understanding is that once an injury due to absence hits 3 straight games the player gets the tag.

2 hours ago, Dark One said:

Already ruled out for his third straight game and still no INJ designation. My understanding is that once an injury due to absence hits 3 straight games the player gets the tag.

Yahoo has been wildly inconsistent with this all year. it makes no sense, whoever is in charge of the fantasy basketball department really has no clue what theyre doing

1 hour ago, ThottiePippen said:

Yahoo has been wildly inconsistent with this all year. it makes no sense, whoever is in charge of the fantasy basketball department really has no clue what theyre doing

it all depends on who the guy who works for yahoo has on his fantasy team and who hes playing against. must be nice. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

it all depends on who the guy who works for yahoo has on his fantasy team and who hes playing against. must be nice. 

there's probably a bit of truth in that lol happened last time with WCS as well... took an extra day to get it.

if he doesnt get the injury tag before 12 oclock so I can pick up a streamer I will seriously have to consider never using Yahoo fantasy basketball again. You cant have these types of critical management errors this late in the season when REAL actual people with REAL actual money on the line are relying on "THE OFFICAL RULES".  I thought for sure once the game started and he was "officially" ruled out they would give it to him. but this is getting really ridiculous. does anyone know if ESPN has updated him?

I'm so fed up, I tweeted at Yahoo. This has worked for me in the past. Hopefully he gets it by tomorrow AM.

i heard he said he might be back friday and if not, he'll be back latest by sunday. 

he should get the IR eligibility tomorrow morning. 

• Thanks 1

i was wrong...thought he'd have IR eligibility by now. clearly the guy who controls this at the NBA headquarters is playing against WCS in the playoffs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, pdids911 said:

i was wrong...thought he'd have IR eligibility by now. clearly the guy who controls this at the NBA headquarters is playing against WCS in the playoffs.

ya... probably my opponent this week... 

Just now, skillahmang said:

?

got inj tag in yahoo so he's happy he can pick up someone else i guess. i would only celebrate if there is an update that WCS is fully good to go for first game of next week

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, richg24 said:

got inj tag in yahoo so he's happy he can pick up someone else i guess. i would only celebrate if there is an update that WCS is fully good to go for first game of next week

he might play today... nothing has been said on him yet.

Better late than never.