kane

Willie Cauley-Stein 2017-2018 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, IsraeliPSYCHO said:

he might end up bein another jordan hill tbh

i was about to drop him for robin lopez in my 10-teamer last night....guna give him another game or 2 before i make that decision tho.

what?rolo in FA pool?smh

5 minutes ago, IsraeliPSYCHO said:

he might end up bein another jordan hill tbh

i was about to drop him for robin lopez in my 10-teamer last night....guna give him another game or 2 before i make that decision tho.

Probably should go ahead and do that... I like WCS but RoLo is a big piece for the Bulls.

Never a particularly strong rebounder but playing beside Randalph doesn't help.  I hoped he would be as good as Steven Adams this year but am clearly wrong.

1 hour ago, kane said:

what?rolo in FA pool?smh

10 team league with limited roster spots .. now your stuff before you shake your head homie 

And I'm out. I traded him in a big Dynasty for Serge Ibaka... I had to toss in a late round pick as well.

I like WCS but I'm affraid he doesn't do enough in an NBA moving back to being focused more and more on skill.

I hope he works out for everyone in here. 

I'm still holding, but need room to bring back Richaun Holmes from the IR.....WCS may be the cut at this point if I can't make a trade to clear space.  His 1st game had me excited that this was the year he put it together, but it's just not happening for him.  The blocks aren't there and how a guy like him can only get 6 boards over 58 minutes in 2 games is beyond me.  He came back with 9 last night, but at this point, he's my best candidate for a cut.

I seriously don't get this lack of blocks because he is long and a decent defender. In fact he seems to be a better passer (he is really good at it and shows good iq) than blocker which I never expected.

Edited by RipCity0

1 hour ago, Highlander23 said:

I'm still holding, but need room to bring back Richaun Holmes from the IR.....WCS may be the cut at this point if I can't make a trade to clear space.  His 1st game had me excited that this was the year he put it together, but it's just not happening for him.  The blocks aren't there and how a guy like him can only get 6 boards over 58 minutes in 2 games is beyond me.  He came back with 9 last night, but at this point, he's my best candidate for a cut.

WCS is a little bit of a fantasy tease. He'll go quiet for a week, blowup and then go quiet again. One idea would be to move him after his next big game. 

ugh. Capela got sniped from me and I ended up with this guy. :(

Slowly becoming a cut candidate for me.

The overreaction on these forums is just pathetic. He played 6 games, and still put up 10+7 with 2ast and 0.7 stl and blk, he'll be fine

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Man where is the hustling WCS? Looks like he literally doesn't give a s--- in this first Q. Chillin on the floor, probably enjoying a cigar now that he is out.

3 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

Man where is the hustling WCS? Looks like he literally doesn't give a s--- in this first Q. Chillin on the floor, probably enjoying a cigar now that he is out.

Cigar? Dude seems like he'd rather enjoy a blunt by the lackadaisical way he is on court. I've got him on my team and he's such a tease. Still, I think I'm more confident in him than Skal as the season goes on

At the moment, he's basically KOQ without the blocks.  I thought he would be a slow starter but I was tying that directly to his minutes.  He's pretty much non-existent on the offensive end and it doesn't help they're getting blown out every game which is keeping his minutes low.  What a dumpster fire this team is.  I'm gonna hold for another week or two unless there's a hot FA add.

I'm actively trying to package him in 2 for 1 hoping people are looking to buy low. Should Chris Paul and Curry come back, I'd consider him high on my drop list.

Whats his upside looking like with all this mess going on with his minutes? Im trying to hold in a ten team because bigs are hard to find.

7 hours ago, Dizzy said:

Whats his upside looking like with all this mess going on with his minutes? Im trying to hold in a ten team because bigs are hard to find.

Impossible to say. I don't know if he's waiting to break out or be reduced in his role. He's not done anything noteworthy outside his first game on the season. 

The Kings might be the most stupid team in professional sports (now that Billy King isn't a GM).

They have all this youth that needs to develop, talk about having a competitive environment and then automatically give minutes to Zbo and Hill regardless of how they play.  Unfathomably stupid.

Bogdan is the best thing to happen to them - I expect he'll be playing behind Temple until March.

• Like 1