two0six

Michael Beasley 2017-2018 Season Outlook

truthfully b-easy should be starting at the 3 if the knicks are really serious about winning...

Do you think the Heat shut down her rebuilding and trade Beasley for nothing if he was a franchise player. I drafted him in his rookie season but he was  only a golden cow in his early years. He was a great college player but he isn't a hard worker in the NBA. And drugs and so on.........

Edited by FantasyEmpire

14 minutes ago, fantasm said:

Wtf happened tonight? How did he manage THIS?

The man is a walking bucket.

Your favourite player's favourite player. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, j3rkthenurk said:

The man is a walking bucket.

Your favourite player's favourite player. 

Ok but he had 3 duds before this, why tonight?

1 hour ago, fantasm said:

Ok but he had 3 duds before this, why tonight?

He got a lot more mins. Played 33 mins today compared to 15, 23 and 15 the previous three games.

Any chance NY tries more minutes with him, KP and Kanter?  or even a true 6th man role...ala the old Lou Williams.  That where he excels...buckets and stats in a hurry when he's got a high usage rate.

19 minutes ago, Elcamino said:

Any chance NY tries more minutes with him, KP and Kanter?  or even a true 6th man role...ala the old Lou Williams.  That where he excels...buckets and stats in a hurry when he's got a high usage rate.

No.

Because it's the Knicks. Logic goes out the window with them.

• Thanks 1

On 12/22/2017 at 2:09 PM, FantasyEmpire said:

Do you think the Heat shut down her rebuilding and trade Beasley for nothing if he was a franchise player. I drafted him in his rookie season but he was  only a golden cow in his early years. He was a great college player but he isn't a hard worker in the NBA. And drugs and so on.........

Yep I am old enough to have witnessed both Durant at UT and Beasley at K-State.  They were 1A and 1B, but obviously went in opposite directions.  Sad, really.  Because Beasley like Durant had HOF talent no exaggeration.

Edited by El_Chingon

45 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Yep I am old enough to have witnessed both Durant at UT and Beasley at K-State.

Whoa there gramps, what was Jesus like?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, WonkaWorld said:

Whoa there gramps, what was Jesus like?

Not sure about that one.  But I do remember Paul Pierce as a freshman at Kansas, I was yelling at him from the student section trying to rattle him when shooting free throws,  he calmly looked me in the eye and smirking hit them both.  At that moment I knew the kid would amount to something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I added this guy up. Maybe there's a corellation between KP's bad shooting spree on his performance but I'll take it.

His role will probably decrease once Hardaway bum comes back, but he's not a bad back-end option in 12's and deeper right now.

He was awesome in the 4th quarter, driving and finishing with either hand while getting the AND1. Unfortunately, the Knicks couldn't stop anyone on defense.