Andre Drummond 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never forget. ??‍♂️

he took the all star snub personally. He deserves to be all star this year more than Kevin Love or even John Wall / Lowry. The justification that winning teams get rewarded with all-stars also doesn't

When the Andre Drummond owner leads the league in FT %  

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Portis4Potus said:

He’s “unlikely to play” gonna go ahead and swith him out cus got full games tonight but if he ends up playing there’s going to be rage.

Then it says he is a game-time decision. He has a rib contusion. 

2 hours ago, JohnnyTsunami said:

saw this too late :(

Me too.  Would have been nice if the news didn't come out of the blue, which the injury itself obviously didn't because they haven't played since Saturday.  I had Gerald Green on my bench and would have slid him in if one of my guys wasn't playing on tonight's full slate, but I was on until shortly after 6 PM EST and nobody was listed as a GTD.  Sorry, but people shouldn't have to sit on here until right before the night's games begin.

Big Dog got hit in the ribs on a screen and now he's laboring. Looks like he aggravated the injury and the pistons are getting blown out, won't be surprised to see him sit out the rest of this game. Pistons definitely need wins and they usually don't win without Drummond, but I think he takes a week or so to get right before coming back.