Sign in to follow this  
FlashGordon401

9/24/17 - Ravens @ Jaguars - London Game Thread

Alright, go Ravens! Just draw a couple more penalties and get it into FG range! Seems like the only way you're going to move the ball today...

Edit: Way to run right along the LoS there Buck... don't try to cut upfield or anything...

Edited by DekuTree

Wow...All they did there was "hurry-up" to get the Jags offense back the ball again.

No more boring London games for me, I will stick to watching Thursday night games, more entertaining

4 minutes ago, thirdeye said:

I'm streaming the game on my Vizio TV using the Yahoo TV app. The game had closed captioning for me at first. I went into the menu and the closed captioning was off. I turned it on and then off again and they went away.

Which menu? From the app or your tv? I tried turning it off and on from my phone and then casting again. But that didn’t work. 

Just now, nonstopfan said:

Wow...All they did there was "hurry-up" to get the Jags offense back the ball again.

I just surpassed danny wood for the week im just praying for no fumbles.

I don't want to jinx it or anything, but this is the least amount of commercials I've seen during an NFL games in years. Years, Jerry. 

Just now, dashoe said:

No more boring London games for me, I will stick to watching Thursday night games, more entertaining

Cincy/Washington last season was pretty damn good

Why does NFL mobile stream behind Yahoo?  NFL mobile still has the Ravens with the ball.

10 minutes ago, Fiveohnine said:

I’m chromecasting the game to my tv from Yahoo! Sports. But I can’t get rid of the closed captioning. Anyone figured this out?

Yeah I had the same problem and had to switch to a different stream option. I used the TV Cast app.

If this gets waaaay out of hand, that's not good for fournette owners either.  I can see them having ivory salt the game away and save fournette.  probably need the ravens to score a little here.

Just now, kp96 said:

If this gets waaaay out of hand, that's not good for fournette owners either.  I can see them having ivory salt the game away and save fournette.  probably need the ravens to score a little here.

At this point they could rest Bortles. Actually they should because he might be the only way they can lose.