Sign in to follow this  
ballr3

Kyle Lowry 2017-2018 Season Outlook

4 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

All g. I'd rather a bad game than an injury. 

He'll bounce back in the next one.

hey weren't you the dude that said 99.9% sure he's out 8-10 games? :lol:

6 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

hey weren't you the dude that said 99.9% sure he's out 8-10 games? :lol:

I was the dude trying to anti-jinx an extended injury. You should thank me :rolleyes:

You're welcome ;)

was throwing his body around like a rag doll..took like 3 charges. He was clearly hurting this game and me thinks that he only played today since hes from Phili and wanted to give a good showing. Hopefully that back doesnt flare up

I don't think there has been a player who has played any worse after a MASSIVE contract in any sport..... ever!!

1 hour ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

was throwing his body around like a rag doll..took like 3 charges. He was clearly hurting this game and me thinks that he only played today since hes from Phili and wanted to give a good showing. Hopefully that back doesnt flare up

I don't think Casey would've played Lowry huge minutes like that if he was hurting bad. It's a game against the Sixers, it ain't that serious of a matchup... Yes, Lowry's the hometown hero, but I can't see that being a big factor, given that he willingly drew so many charges and landed on his butt that many times.

1 hour ago, bksm said:

I don't think there has been a player who has played any worse after a MASSIVE contract in any sport..... ever!!

Maybe from a Fantasy perspective.

Lowry's doing amazing leading a real, cultural change in his team. Even Kerr said it. He's never seen anything like it - a team with the same coach and similar roster change the way they play the sport the season after. That's Lowry and DeRozan, and mainly Lowry sacrificing his numbers to make it work.

The fact that he's still putting up good Fantasy lines makes it incredible. Points aside, he's the same stud.

6 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

I don't think Casey would've played Lowry huge minutes like that if he was hurting bad. It's a game against the Sixers, it ain't that serious of a matchup... Yes, Lowry's the hometown hero, but I can't see that being a big factor, given that he willingly drew so many charges and landed on his butt that many times.

Maybe from a Fantasy perspective.

Lowry's doing amazing leading a real, cultural change in his team. Even Kerr said it. He's never seen anything like it - a team with the same coach and similar roster change the way they play the sport the season after. That's Lowry and DeRozan, and mainly Lowry sacrificing his numbers to make it work.

The fact that he's still putting up good Fantasy lines makes it incredible. Points aside, he's the same stud.

Theres no reason Lowry should have played this many minutes, he was horrendous out there today, most raptor fans would agree. Van Vleet getting injured probably had to do something with that too. Thats the knock most Raptor fans have on Casey, he will ride Lowry/DD for major minutes no matter what, there is no accountability for them when they play bad.