Sign in to follow this  
ballr3

Kyle Lowry 2017-2018 Season Outlook

22/8/10 with only 2TO's.

came back to the stud Lowry we knew! kudos to all the Lowry owners who showed patience.

officially shutting down the buy-low window!

13 minutes ago, Xmantt said:

Still i miss some of his steals.that has gone down alot

It's was 2.0 stls two seasons ago then became 1.5 last year. It can be said it is regressing 

36 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

It's was 2.0 stls two seasons ago then became 1.5 last year. It can be said it is regressing 

yeah its .6 now. I hope it comes up to at least 1.3. long season

My worry is that he needs to be this crazy efficient to get 20+ points. Nights where he shoots sub 40% it probably won't look good. 

I am punting points so i don't worry about that, he's ranked 11th in the last 14 days, buy low window is closed, now if he could only get more steals that would be perfect

3 hours ago, Raiiny said:

My worry is that he needs to be this crazy efficient to get 20+ points. Nights where he shoots sub 40% it probably won't look good. 

Exactly! that's what I keep saying here. He's actually very hot shooting wise the last few games but it hasn't translated into much scoring. In the last few years he averaged what has been this season's highs. That's because the Toronto offense has completely changed and he's getting less touches and less usage than before. He has to have an extremely efficient night like tonight just to get to his averages of last year. And you know he's not going to be shooting anywhere near as good has he has been lately for the whole year.

The difference is usage is what made me trade Lowry for DDR. I still believe Lowry will return top 40 value, but depending on team needs, DDR can be a great source of pts, rebs, and FT %. Can anyone explain that has watched the games why the steals count has gone down and why i'm noticing a higher AST count from DDR this year? 

Slow game but he is ballin and got a bit lethargic after picking up three fouls. Boy will be good , hes starting to heat up. Second round lowry is back to stay. Steals up 2

20 minutes ago, KuramaHiei said:

The difference is usage is what made me trade Lowry for DDR. I still believe Lowry will return top 40 value, but depending on team needs, DDR can be a great source of pts, rebs, and FT %. Can anyone explain that has watched the games why the steals count has gone down and why i'm noticing a higher AST count from DDR this year? 

This was apart of the "culture change" the Raptors wanted to implement this year.

They wanted DeMar to handle the ball more as a point guard.

He will never reach his draft position this year, they have changed their offence and have been very good, the ball no longer goes through him

Where are complainers? Come on, don't come here only when Kyle has a bad game, give him some props after having a big game like this one

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/22/2017 at 9:14 PM, GmGodine said:

Where are complainers? Come on, don't come here only when Kyle has a bad game, give him some props after having a big game like this one

Yeah they all must have traded him away.  Once they realized they traded away the PG with one of the best playoff schedules they most likely threw in the towel on the season.  

34 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Yeah they all must have traded him away.  Once they realized they traded away the PG with one of the best playoff schedules they most likely threw in the towel on the season.  

? Toronto only play 2 times in week 23 (Finals)