Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

09.24.2017 - SNF - Oakland Raiders @ Washington Redskins

I'm fuming right now. Had a 30 point lead with Tavecchio/Zeke against Cousins/Bryant and now this is going to come down to tomorrow.

Consensus expert rankings had Mike Gillislee ranked ahead of Chris Thompson this week, in full PPR. 

Stop and reflect on how bad the experts are for moment............. Okay, back to the game. 

Come on Amari and Tavecchio.. Just wake the f--- up lol Hell I'll take like 5 points rest of game from Amari and 3 from kicker.. I just need more of a cushion with Cousins doing work.

Just now, CABLE87 said:

So is chris thompson the real deal??

Well they keep letting him get free releases to the flats and let him sit in the middle of the field wide open.....so as long as that continues.

Watching the raiders get abused like this is funny because a few people in my league are raiders fans for some reason so its hilarious to talk poop to them.

My Tavecchio with 0 pts vs. Prater's 19. Plus Ravens DST with -4 - hate when matchups are decided by kickers and DSTs.

Just now, pdog109 said:

Watching the raiders get abused like this is funny because a few people in my league are raiders fans for some reason so its hilarious to talk poop to them.

"He called the Sh*t poop!"

"This is is the best night of my life."