Code of Hammurabi

Zach Lavine 2017-2018 Season Outlook

3/26 over the last two games lol. I just glanced at the box score and thought he had 4pts 5reb 3ast.. but no, he has 0-4-5 +3stl

If my team didnt step it up, he would have cost me FG%, whew!

This guy just needs to get his shot back and were in business, but geez...

You gotta love the usage tho. Once his fg% mimics somewhat his career avg. and get a full set of minutes, he'll be a nice asset for the stretch run of the season 

This team desperately needs Kris Dunn back. They have no shot creators and Lavine is forced to create all of his own shots which he's never had to do in his career. He looks good out there (springy, confident) but too many contested jumpers.

I'm not saying the numbers will change over night for Lavine with Dunn back but I would expect scoring to rise and FG to rise significantly when he can get some catch and shoot 3s or some off ball movement for shots. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, flippy said:

31 mins today. is he sitting the b2b next week?

That's what the team said a few weeks ago.

16 minutes ago, dorwell said:

Did they count the last shot or was it after the siren? 

It was late.

21 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

Wonder if they can clear this guy for back to backs. He wants to play 

I think it will happen pretty soon. I kind of think when they clear him they aren't really going to baby his minutes. I think we see 30+ and then 28ish. Either way, I got no complaints. He is starting to get into the paint more. He can get a shot almost anytime he wants. Great system. So much to be excited for post ASB. 

2 hours ago, thezing1 said:

I think it will happen pretty soon. I kind of think when they clear him they aren't really going to baby his minutes. I think we see 30+ and then 28ish. Either way, I got no complaints. He is starting to get into the paint more. He can get a shot almost anytime he wants. Great system. So much to be excited for post ASB. 

Have to admit I thought an inefficient 17-4-3 was a likely statline for him this year. Thought it would take longer for him to recover.

Now it seems like 25-5-4 post-ASB isn't out of the question. He's going to be drafted super-high next year, I think (depending on what the Bulls do in FA and the draft).

17 minutes ago, BetterCallHinkie said:

dyno owners be like

200.gif

started getting quality offers for him already... 

In December I got Sabonis as an offer for him. I told the guy I would only sell him for players like Aaron Gordon or better. He laughed. Yesterday I got the same offer from him. #csb

• Like 3

Such BS...

"Zach LaVine will not play in both ends of a back-to-back for the remainder of the season.

This means two things. The Bulls will continue to be cautious with LaVine's knee and it improves their chances of landing the top pick in the 2018 Draft. The Bulls have four more back-to-back sets this season, so LaVine will miss at least four more contests the rest of the way. It's still unclear if he will play on either Monday vs. the Nets or Tuesday vs. the Hornets."